or Connect

Posts by timeless

Doesn't anyone have any other suggestions?
I'm looking for a great double monk strap in black calf and need suggestions. I like the C&J Lowndes on the 348 last. Any other options?
Quote: Originally Posted by timeless I'm looking for a great double monk strap in black calf and need suggestions. I like the C&J Lowndes on the 348 last. Any other options? Sorry meant to post this in the general discussion thread.
I'm looking for a great double monk strap in black calf and need suggestions. I like the C&J Lowndes on the 348 last. Any other options?
Quote: Originally Posted by mr monty for discounted high end clothing checkout Morris and Sons http://morrisandsons.com/ Website says they carry Borrelli, Caruso, Cucinelli, etc...what kind of discounts do they offer?
Quote: Originally Posted by heli0x paraboot iena really nice...where can you buy these?
Quote: Originally Posted by chasingred Jesus, what's going on? It's like a Mabitex flood on SF all of a sudden, and every single one of the offers are amazing (including every thing on this seller's list). Seriously, it's like heaven right now. Can you say "Daffy's"?
Quote: Originally Posted by jrd617 Any Mantoni or Bruno Magli stuff? (kidding) You guys can laugh at Daffy's all you want and yes they do carry mostly lower quality Italian off brands but over the years I've purchased top quality Borrelli, Cucinelli, Belvest and Luciano Barbera (just to name a few) for an absolute song...and who here can forget the Incotex frenzy from last year...$15.99 per pair when Neimans had the exact same pants for...
Quote: Originally Posted by fcuknu any shoes? They had a few dozen shoes all by Barrett but nothing awe-inspiring. Loads of ties and belts and some of the last old stock Borrelli shirts but the selection was pretty slim...nothing like last year when there were boxes and boxes of shirts. The rep. told me they did extremely well with Finamore this year so they had almost nothing left for the showroom sale. In tailored clothing there were a...
Quote: Originally Posted by polar-lemon I've seen these, and the quality is on par with Isaia I've seen at major stores--handsewn buttonholes and all. Fabric felt nice too. Much different than, say, HF Ltd. vs HF mainline. In my mind, the most reasonable explanation is that these are made of end-bolts of fabric from prior seasons, and for that reason are sent straight to select outlets (have seen these only in a couple places). The fact that there is...