or Connect

Posts by keikun13

I have a $95.92 Lacoste gift card for sale. A family friend bought me a shirt that was too large and I returned it for gift credit. Didn't see anything I liked so I don't really have use for it. Unfortunately, the card can't be used online through their online store checkout system even though the card says that it is redeemable there (unsure as to why...). BUT I spoke to a Lacoste customer service rep and they said that they could place a special order through one of...
Selling one pair of Vanishing Elephant Collins Leather Wingtips in Rust Brown size 9 US. Bought them online and realized I sized wrong. These shoes have only been worn once for about 10 minutes. Same product is located here: http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Vani...her_17734.html. Let me know if you have any questions ! Price: SOLD (International buyers PM me) Pictures: (sorry for the low quality)
Up for sale are a pair of brand new Ksubi Gee Gee Falcon Grey jeans tagged size 28. I tried these on once and they still have the tags and stickers on them. Selling because I can't really rock the color . PM me if you have any questions ! Measurements: Waist - 14.5" Rise - 9.5" Thigh - 9.5" Knee - 6.5" Leg Opening - 6.5" Inseam - 33.5" 60% cotton 40% polyester (these jeans have some stretch to them) $SOLD shipped via USPS to anywhere in the USA (Paypal ONLY; add 3.5%...
Is new denim that Ande is using as streaky as it seems to be? I'd really like to get my hands on a pair of the 15.5oz that he has available for preorder, but I don't really like streaky denim.
I have a pair of Converse Chuck Taylors in White size 9. These have a black trim all around and have black canvas lining the inside as well. I replaced the original white laces with aqua blue ones (unfortunately, I don't have the original laces anymore). These have been worn less than a dozen times and show some dirt marks, but no serious wear. Let me know if you have any questions or would like additional pictures or information. $30 shipped to anywhere in the US...
I'm in the Boston Brookline area most of the year and have an iPhone 3GS on AT&T. I get a few drops here and there, but generally reception is decent unless there's a Red Sox game. I have a few friends who are on Verizon and they get decent reception as well. I would stay away from Tmobile though.
Any news on a Skull 5010xx 6x6 restock?
Levi's 511 raw indigo Levi's 511 washed grey APC New Cures indigo Kicking Mule Workshop Rockers raw black Crate James III indigo Nudie Slim Jims dry japan Evisu raw black (probably fake so I bike around in them) I pretty much try to rotate between all of them as much as possible (except for the Levi's 511 raws because they're pretty broken in so I just use them as beaters).
On a more serious note: Facebook Google Mobile Evernote TweetDeck Remote eBay Shazam Convertbot and if you'd like some games: Topple/Topple 2 Fieldrunners FlightControl Minigore DoodleJump Moonlights StoneLoops Scramboni
I haven't had many bad experiences selling stuff or buying stuff on Craigslist. Mostly just cancelled meetings and the like. However, the haggling that goes on at the marketplace here is ridiculous.