or Connect

Posts by bassmanpatsfan18

For sale is a nearly brand new pair of Levi's Made & Crafted jeans in a gorgeous, high-contrast wash. I purchased these very recently and only wore them once for a few hours. The tags are not still attached, but they will accompany the jeans. Made in Italy--the jeans retail for ~$198. Measurements: waist: 18" rise: 12.25" thigh: 12.75" inseam: 33.5" hem: 8" $90 shipped in the US. Please PM with further questions.
Sold!
Price drop!
For sale is a beautiful pair of Wolverine 1000 Mile Montague Chelsea boots in brown leather, size 13, in excellent condition. I bought these recently at Wingtip in San Francisco, but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to let them go. They really are an impeccably made pair of boots--great shape, beautiful leather, excellent fit and finish. I looked for the perfect Chelsea boot for a long time and these were some of the only ones I could find in my size that weren't...
I'm selling by brand new CWU-45/P (brown, size 50-52). See the link in my sig for details.
For sale is a brand spanking new Toj CWU-45/P bomber jacket in brown lamb, size 52. This is a gorgeous jacket that I just received from the fine dudes at Toj/Jawn Coppidge, but unfortunately it doesn't fit me the way I would like it to. I've lost interest in the whole fine clothing thing recently, so I feel that this jacket really deserves to go to a home where it will be appreciated. I ordered this jacket with the name tag over the left side of the chest and without...
This is a brand new pair of J Crew Vintage Slim jeans in their Dark Worn wash, size 34x34. I just bought these at a store, cut the tags off and then decided I didn't need them. Unfortunately I can't return them without the tags (specifically the inner scanner tag), so take advantage of my unfortunate circumstances and get yourself a great deal. The jeans have only been tried on and have never been washed. Measurements: waist: 17.25" rise: 11.75" thigh: 12.75" inseam:...
For sale are two pairs of Dockers Alpha chinos, one in a dark moss green corduroy and another in a British khaki. Both are unworn. These are great slim-fititng pants that are appropriate for work as well as going out, relaxing, what have you. Slim cut that is very flattering. The pants are tagged 34x34, but they would definitely fit someone who's a little smaller very well too. Measurements (Khaki pair): waist: 16.75" (17" front and back aligned) rise: 11.75" thigh:...
For those of you who've owned these for a long time: I've had mine for 3 years and I wear them on an almost everyday basis. I've just started to notice that the heels are wearing out. The nails aren't visible there, but I imagine that they will be soon. So, what have you guys done to replace the soles on these? Take them to a cobbler or send them back to Chippewa for a resole?
I just bought these at Uniqlo in SF, but they're a little tight in the waist for me, so I'm planning on returning them. Before I do, however, I thought that maybe one of you who doesn't have access to a Uniqlo store might like to buy them from me. New with tags, never worn. These are made with their "high quality Japan fabric" and come in a nice light indigo wash. They are 100% cotton, zip fly. Waist measures 17.5-17.75" and leg opening is about 8.25". Pictures can...