Posts by bassmanpatsfan18

For sale is an incredibly soft brushed oxford shirt in army green, size 42 from Taylor Stitch. Worn 2-3 times, but a tad tight in the chest and shoulders for me. Really soft material, high armholes, slim cut throughout, thick buttons. Paid $108 at Taylor Stitch in the Mission (S.F.), your for $60 shipped in the US. Measurements: Chest: 22.75" Shoulders: 18.5" Sleeves: 26" Length: 26"
For sale is an amazing Moto jacket from Taylor Stitch in Whiskey brown steer hide, size large (42). These jackets are handmade for TS by Golden Bear in San Francisco and are quite incredible. Thick and supple leather, significant quilted lining and all of the right details: two-way YKK zipper, zippered sleeve cuffs, button down collar, shoulder gussets, leather lined inside chest pocket, etc. Only selling because the whiskey color doesn't go with my wardrobe as well as...
Used pair of Alden Indy boots in size 13E. These have seen 40-50 wears, but have tons of life left in them. Some scuffing, especially in heel area. Both heels have been partially replaced. Comes with original shoe trees and original box. Laced with non-original medium brown waxed laces. Comes with tan and red waxed laces as well. $250 shipped in the US.
Great midnight blue plaid shirt from Gustin in their Classic fit, size Large. Read more here. Washed once, worn once. Measurements: shoulders: 18" chest: 21.75" front length: 24.5" back length: 29" $50 shipped in the US.
Great pair of jeans in a newer cut from A.P.C. I bought these at the West Village store in NYC 1.5 months ago. Worn twice. Low-mid rise. 100% cotton. Button fly. Measurements: waist: 18" front rise: 11.25" back rise: 14.5" thigh (1" below crotch): 12.5" inseam: 33" hem: 7" $90 shipped in the US.
For sale is a pair of Gustin Italy Blue jeans in 36 slim. I received these straight from Gustin a few weeks ago after waiting two months. I had them hemmed and tapered slightly to be more of a true slim cut and unfortunately I don't think the hue fits in with my wardrobe. Due to having the legs tapered, the selvedge edge is now somewhat hidden by the seam. Not a problem if you don't cuff your jeans and/or don't care about showing off...
For sale is a nearly brand new pair of Levi's Made & Crafted jeans in a gorgeous, high-contrast wash. I purchased these very recently and only wore them once for a few hours. The tags are not still attached, but they will accompany the jeans. Made in Italy--the jeans retail for ~$198. Measurements: waist: 18" rise: 12.25" thigh: 12.75" inseam: 33.5" hem: 8" $90 shipped in the US. Please PM with further questions.
Sold!
Price drop!
For sale is a beautiful pair of Wolverine 1000 Mile Montague Chelsea boots in brown leather, size 13, in excellent condition. I bought these recently at Wingtip in San Francisco, but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to let them go. They really are an impeccably made pair of boots--great shape, beautiful leather, excellent fit and finish. I looked for the perfect Chelsea boot for a long time and these were some of the only ones I could find in my size that weren't...