or Connect

Posts by bassmanpatsfan18

Great midnight blue plaid shirt from Gustin in their Classic fit, size Large. Read more here. Washed once, worn once. Measurements: shoulders: 18" chest: 21.75" front length: 24.5" back length: 29" $60 shipped in the US.
Great pair of jeans in a newer cut from A.P.C. I bought these at the West Village store in NYC 1.5 months ago. Worn twice. Low-mid rise. 100% cotton. Button fly. Measurements: waist: 18" front rise: 11.25" back rise: 14.5" thigh (1" below crotch): 12.5" inseam: 33" hem: 7" $150 shipped in the US.
For sale is a pair of Gustin Italy Blue jeans in 36 slim. I received these straight from Gustin a few weeks ago after waiting two months. I had them hemmed and tapered slightly to be more of a true slim cut and unfortunately I don't think the hue fits in with my wardrobe. Due to having the legs tapered, the selvedge edge is now somewhat hidden by the seam. Not a problem if you don't cuff your jeans and/or don't care about showing off...
For sale is a nearly brand new pair of Levi's Made & Crafted jeans in a gorgeous, high-contrast wash. I purchased these very recently and only wore them once for a few hours. The tags are not still attached, but they will accompany the jeans. Made in Italy--the jeans retail for ~$198. Measurements: waist: 18" rise: 12.25" thigh: 12.75" inseam: 33.5" hem: 8" $90 shipped in the US. Please PM with further questions.
Sold!
Price drop!
For sale is a beautiful pair of Wolverine 1000 Mile Montague Chelsea boots in brown leather, size 13, in excellent condition. I bought these recently at Wingtip in San Francisco, but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to let them go. They really are an impeccably made pair of boots--great shape, beautiful leather, excellent fit and finish. I looked for the perfect Chelsea boot for a long time and these were some of the only ones I could find in my size that weren't...
I'm selling by brand new CWU-45/P (brown, size 50-52). See the link in my sig for details.
For sale is a brand spanking new Toj CWU-45/P bomber jacket in brown lamb, size 52. This is a gorgeous jacket that I just received from the fine dudes at Toj/Jawn Coppidge, but unfortunately it doesn't fit me the way I would like it to. I've lost interest in the whole fine clothing thing recently, so I feel that this jacket really deserves to go to a home where it will be appreciated. I ordered this jacket with the name tag over the left side of the chest and without...
This is a brand new pair of J Crew Vintage Slim jeans in their Dark Worn wash, size 34x34. I just bought these at a store, cut the tags off and then decided I didn't need them. Unfortunately I can't return them without the tags (specifically the inner scanner tag), so take advantage of my unfortunate circumstances and get yourself a great deal. The jeans have only been tried on and have never been washed. Measurements: waist: 17.25" rise: 11.75" thigh: 12.75" inseam:...