or Connect

Posts by suited

Can a buyer still leave negative feedback if they return an item? My fear would be that a buyer would be pissed about having to pay the restocking fee, and they'd leave negative feedback because of it.I have tried to reach a middle ground by leaving the no returns, but including a clause in my terms that says something like "if you aren't 100% satisfied, please contact us prior to leaving feedback."
"Shame on you, I'll put a curse on you. I'll put a curse on this whole family." The woman that plays their neighbor is one of the most annoying characters I've ever seen on TV. I was giddy when Kenny framed her husband.
What's worse is the people who generate a demand for this type of thing. I'm surprised by the number of people who think they can't utilize social media correctly just because another generation invented it. Some of the least productive and worthless people in society master this stuff in a matter of hours, yet people are willing to hire someone to do it for them, as if it takes a true professional. Some of these outlets are and should be perceived negatively in certain...
Gorgeous leather, would be even better without that logo front and center, though.
Half of the people I've talked to via eBay customer service weren't the savviest people in the world, to put it politely. The fact that you had pictures to back up your story and they sided with him is absolutely absurd. I would say that paypal holding any portion of your money beyond what those bags were sold for is questionable, at best, although I'm sure they're very well protected legally.
Saweeet. Speaking of Garage Sale, one thing I just noticed when I went to edit an auction through eBay's website that I had originally launched in GS, is that the description is no longer in HTML. Prior to today, I used to be able to see the code when editing via ebay. It was convenient in the sense that I could modify the description by searching through the code for a specific word and add something in. Not really modifying the code, but for example, if I noticed a...
Things are starting to pick back up again for me as well. The summer was slow as hell. I made my best flip to date just a few days ago. Sold an item for 44x what I paid for it
Black Fleece OCBD 16.5 / 35 - Starting at $0.99 with No Reserve http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Thom-Browne-Brooks-Brothers-Black-Fleece-OCBD-Dress-Shirt-16-5-35-BB4-/331049206074?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item4d1412013a Recent Zegna White/Blue Stripe French Cuff Sz 16 - Starting at $0.99 with No Reserve http://www.ebay.com/itm/RECENT-405-Ermenegildo-Zegna-Blue-White-Stripe-French-Cuff-Dress-Shirt-16-41-/231073370028?pt=US_CSA_MC_Shirts&hash=item35cd0bcfac
My fiance thinks I'm obsessed with the show. In the scene on the bench near the Hollywood sign - just Merchant's face with those glasses and grin is hilarious.
Guess what this Casanova's got planned later? He's taking her out in a bloody limousine.