or Connect

Posts by suited

Hopefully everything but the waist, which will need taken in.This is really nice. Buttons look similar to the style used by oxxford.
Easily $120-150. I just sold an even more funky Brioni for $300http://www.ebay.com/itm/330857499101?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649
Yesterday scored a pair of AE Park Avenues in excellent shape, as well as a Gianna Versace Couture blazer - not sure how it will do on the bay. Will post pics tonight, but it's black and I think a 4 button :/
I passed on the first RLPL tie I've seen in the wild. They wanted $9 and it wasn't in the greatest condition. The loop on the back that holds the skinny part of tie was being held on by a bobby pin, and there were a couple of pulls. After seeing what Spoo was getting for pretty sweet looking PL ties in good condition, I didn't think it was worth the time and effort to photograph and list, and I wouldn't have worn it. I got skunked at a GW and TJ Maxx. It seems as...
These AEs are calfskin and not shell, yes?
91% is such a tease. It seems like there's a perception out there that anything less than 100% cashmere might as well be .01% cashmere.
Thanks, guys. Making me feel better about the purchase already. It might be here tomorrow, so hopefully a fit pic.
At the very least, ditch the bright purple tie and wear a navy or burgundy tie, preferably with a solid shirt.
I really like elbow patches. The throat latch is removable via 2-buttons.
Dang. I ordered them a few days after Sandy Hook. AR mags would probably come with a longer wait. These were normal prices - which most online retailers are sticking to (you just can't get them). Local shops are gouging.