or Connect

Posts by suited

Do you live near any good outlets?
Hickey Freeman Triple patch pocket BB Paul Stuart BB
No idea. The yoga instructor would also make that claim. She's an aspiring actress.
I have maybe 8 of these Piatelli Trim Fit shirts. The fit is great (although I've found that there can be a significant variance in the waist between shirts of the same size), and I especially love the collar. I really wish they came in non-iron. Some of the fabrics are extremely hard to remove wrinkles from - and I have an iron with a separate boiler.
Most well-rounded human being EVER.
I use iphoto to edit my pics, don't have photoshop. I'm weighing the hassle of moving everything out of my office versus having a better color in the room. I guess when I'm in there I am working, so maybe it's not worth the risk of messing up my photo setup...
This one (left) likes to use hashtags to showcase her independence. This is the "big girl" syndrome you might have seen before - a ironic condition that infantilizes oneself through childish language in an effort to show how mature or "grown" they have become. Anyway, if you are in Miami I would be careful. They do what they want (probably when they want, too).
Question for the photography experts: I want to paint my office. My photo setup uses the walls and ceiling to bounce light - there is no direct light pointing at my mannequin, so the ability to bounce that light is what my entire setup hinges on. My concern is that changing the paint color could alter my lighting. Any thoughts? Right now the paint in the room is what the builder used (we didn't upgrade the paint the spare bedrooms when we built the house), which is a...
And this proves my point. Dressing well does not mean you are "setting yourself as superior." If you can't dress well without seeming superior to your coworkers, you are either working with an incredibly insecure group of people, or you have personality issues.I wouldn't wear suits in a business casual environment, but my guess is that his clothes aren't his only problem.
I've been looking for a solid navy sport coat in my size that I liked enough to keep, suitable for office/casual wear, since I started thrifting. I've came close several times but no luck, until I found this today, which is recent enough to still be on the website: https://www.brooksbrothers.com/Madison-Fit-Two-Button-Linen-Sport-Coat/MM00194,default,pd.html Also found this baby (n/a):