or Connect

Posts by suited

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ausiwiNai0g&t=2m0s
I had a really awkward tie experience the other day. At the register the cashier is making small talk and she asks me if I resell this stuff online, and I of course say no (do people really say yes to this question?). I checkout and leave. I'm halfway to my car and she runs out and tells me she has a bunch of Ferragamo ties, "just in case you want to sell them." I turn around and head back in, telling her that I wear a tie 5 days a week, which I do. She produces a tub...
What am I missing here?
Some oxxford and a dual vent, peak lapel navy scutum. Zegna in my size, keeping.
Yeah, this is true. The seller is responsible for the package even when it's in the hands of the post office. The only exception is when the tracking information shows it was delivered to the correct zip code. If it shows it being delivered, and the zip code matches, it's no longer your fault according to eBay's policy.
I doubt many (if anyone) here is familiar with them, but I scored a nwt Eberlestock J79 Skycrane II in multicam off the bay for $355 shipped. Not sure if I'm going to flip or keep.
I placed an order for 5 more shirts, and they agreed to give me a $15 credit for the mistake on the previous shirt, and a set of free MOP buttons since the shirt arrive with a broken button. I was satisfied with this. I'm a huge fan of their collar offerings, and the fabric (I've used the same fabric for all shirts thus far). My only gripe is that they advertise this fabric as non-iron, and it's certainly not a non-iron fabric. Light Blue Pinpoint No.: R67181-04
I always keep telling myself that I'm done auctioning things off with no reserve, but occasionally I do it to increase traffic. Just had a RLPL shirt, Zegna shirt and a nice BB sweater all sell for $9.99 each I would have normally sold the shirts for $35 - 55.
These are minor details, but I liked the shots used in the courtroom when they were waiting on Saul. As I was watching it, I was thinking every person in that room has a miserable existence and lives in some unimaginable shit hole. I also liked the use of the TV in the opening scene. It's kind of hard to put into words, but whenever a character is watching TV and is indifferent to what they're watching, I get the feeling they're about to kill themselves.
Probably for the same reason he didn't think T Swift deserved the award.