or Connect

Posts by suited

I picked this up because I liked the painting, and it might be relatively valuable. It's a print by Howard Behrens called Isle of Capri. Here is what I found - hoping it's the $8,000 version http://www.howardbehrens.com/pc-411-54-isle-of-capri.aspx I did a bit of research, but I'm not sure how to identify it as a serigraph or some other type of print. The back feels and looks like canvas. Measures roughly 31x40. It looks like it has a number written on the part of...
This Brioni wasn't thrift prices, but I expect it will payoff big in the long run. [[SPOILER]] (n/a) [[SPOILER]] (n/a) [[SPOILER]]
I am planning on Colorado. Ideally I wouldn't want to take a 500+ yard shot. I know it can be done, but of course you increase your chances of wounding instead of killing. Plenty of pigs around here to hunt, but hunting in Florida terrain has never appealed to me. I hate everything about the land here.
What prices are you seeing right now for a used 26?I'm hoping to do my first elk hunt next year. I will be looking for a rifle this year and am heavily leaning toward a .300 win mag (not considering anything less powerful). It's economical to shoot compared to a .338 and is adequate for anything I might decide to hunt in the future.I was in the market for a large pack and decided to get something that could pack out an elk when the time comes. I decided on Kifaru which...
The only time I decline an offer without countering is if their offer is super low, which means my auto decline has been turned off through a bug in eBay's system. In that event, I sure as hell don't bother sending a response when I get low balled.
When I see stuff like this I can't help but think some people are just born stupid.
Assuming nothing is wrong with it, I wouldn't leave one of those unless it was priced well above $50. Based on the ones I've found, three-piece tweeds (random brands) consistently sell within a couple days for $175ish, depending on condition and all the usual factors.
I'm not surprised, as I knew the retail prices for most of those brands. But I think a lot of people aren't paying full retail for dress shirts.
$5.00 (n/a)