or Connect

Posts by suited

This guy is under "people you might know." I think he's the Uncle of this guy I went to high school with. He eats a lot of biscuits and gravy. From the looks of it, the gravy train goes on as long as you want to scroll.
My contract is coincidentally up this week, so I'm upgrading to the 6s. Disappointed they no longer offer the 32GB. I currently have the 16GB so I would probably be sticking with that anyway, but might have considered the 32.
Similar thing just happened to me. Guy with 1,202 feedback bought a new shirt for $168. The next day he messages me:Couple more days pass and the day before the unpaid item case opens I message him and inform him that a case will automatically open but we can work something out if his card isn't back online yet. Never heard from him again. Case was closed and he received an unpaid mark.
That is sick.
Hermes step-by-step tie making process. http://www.bloomberg.com/news/photo-essays/2015-09-14/how-herm-s-makes-its-legendary-silk-ties
Lower receiver group completed Spike's Tactical Lower/Enhanced Parts Kit - Calico Jack BCM Buffer Kit Magpul CTR Magpul Bad Lever
I would imagine it's a balancing between more exposure versus the impatient nature of the average consumer. A 10-day auction can increase exposure, but people want shit fast so if they see the auction doesn't end for 9 more days, they might be more apt to seek alternatives.I do recall a few people claiming better outcomes with 10-day auctions. Not sure how scientific that was, though.
Will message you with measurements.
this thing is nuts...and ugly
Really enjoyed looking at those pics, Spoo. Especially the military stuff.