or Connect

Posts by suited

There are much better options at $1,000.
Check with your range. My range does not allow steel case pistol ammo. Steel case rifle ammo is allowed, though.I want to buy an AR every time I handle my AK. It's heavy and cumbersome.Regarding my previous post, I really wouldn't worry about optics unless you believe you'll need to use the rifle outdoors for defense someday, or if budget isn't a concern then by all means get a good optic. Nobody needs and probably wouldn't want optics for typical home defense scenarios. ...
The picture below represents a 42R that measures true to its tagged size. However, let's say the jacket is tagged a 42R but it measures a 40R. I will change the text in parenthesis to read "measures a 40R, please refer to measurements." I will also list it as a 40R in the title of the auction.
Also, factor in optics + ammunition + additional mags. Most people are presumably buying a rifle like this to have "just in case" and that means keeping 500-1,000 rounds for it at all times (of course some will argue for more than this). With today's prices, a decent ammo stockpile can run you half the cost of the goddamn rifle.
Thanks for the review.I have garment bags for hanging in a closet, but I don't have a piece of carry-on luggage that would work. In the past I have carried-on either a filson small duffel or my filson briefcase. The nearby TJmaxx has a good selection of luggage, and I could probably find a decent carry-on piece for under $70 that would hold a suit by simply folding it in half once. This is sounding like the best option so far.
Congrats. That must be a big relief with a baby on the way.
The 16.5" ESF are too baggy around the waist for me. The arms are also too baggy. If you have to size up to accommodate your neck/chest, it's highly unlikely they are going to fit you in the waist. If I were to size down to get something that fit better around the waist, it would be too tight in the chest and I wouldn't be able to button the neck. It really depends on how you're built. As far as non-iron, mentioned above, I prefer non-iron for work. It's just a hell...
Bumping this for a recommendation. I'll be traveling for my wedding and need to transport 1 suit and 1 sport coat. I don't want to put them in any checked luggage, for obvious reasons. Does anyone have either of these models? It seems silly to spend $400 (amazon) on a bag that I don't plan on using often. The discontinued model is cheaper, but is not designed as a true garment bag. I researched alternatives offered by Samsonite and didn't like what I found, although...
Shout out to hkbshin for an awesome tie!This pic is making me wanna go this weekend. I haven't been there in at least 6 months. Most of the TF ties I saw last time were too ugly to buy. It's always dangerous because I end up wanting to buy for myself.
Can't wait to see this - looks brand new from the condition of the interior.PRL cordsScottish Cashmere