Posts by suited

I received these in the mail today from Nordstrom. The tongue being scuffed up isn't a big deal because the laces are going to make their own marks, but I was very surprised to see this much scuffing straight out of the box. My real concern is that one of the shoes has an elevated part of the insole that protrudes into the arch of my foot. It's not painful, at least not while wearing them for 30 seconds, but I could see it becoming an annoyance at the very least and...
Carried over from the Red Wing thread. Looked at the Iron Rangers and the 1907s in person. I ended up with the 1907s. I did like the Iron Rangers too and will probably end up getting them from my wife for my birthday (might consider the 1000 Mile instead). I can see how the Iron Rangers could be more versatile for some people, especially in a darker color, but considering how I intend to use them I didn't feel as though I could wear the Iron Rangers anywhere I couldn't...
Visited Red Wing yesterday to look at the Iron Rangers and the 1907s. I ended up with the 1907s. I did like the Iron Rangers too and will probably end up getting them from my wife for my birthday (might consider the 1000 Mile instead). I can see how the Iron Rangers could be more versatile for some people, especially in a darker color, but considering how I intend to use them I didn't feel as though I could wear the Iron Rangers anywhere I couldn't wear the 1907s. I...
How is everyone liking the new version of Garage Sale? I wasn't sure at first, but after using it to list ~20 auctions I think it's a big improvement.
Is there a comparison photo of the button down II versus the old standard button down?
I had a similar experience (item returned to me in damaged condition). I called several times, they still sided with the buyer despite my photographs. It's always a good idea to call, but good luck is all I can say.
Just the other day I was thinking we needed to replace our couch. Found a custom order $7,500 pottery barn set with performance tweed fabric. Manufacturing date of 4/28/16. A designer bought it and the client didn't like it, so they gave it away. Picked it up for 75% off retail
We're trying to get back to the winters. Tired of Florida heat. Considering the west, but Colorado is doubtful as I'm concerned about what the state will look like in 10 years with regard to cost of living and gun control. It's going blue. We looked at Nashville but we want a real winter.
Congrats! It's shipping tomorrow morning.
That crooked mannequin would drive me nuts.