or Connect

Posts by suited

Next piece has arrived. Spike's bolt carrier group, nickel boron.
Outlet stuff. Bought 3 of the solid blue.Pop - RLBL [[SPOILER]]
and even then, the person stealing your photos has to steal them from an item you currently have listed - otherwise eBay won't take any action.
7-fold ISAIA.
If it's an item that is not prolific on eBay and I plan on selling similar items on a regular basis, my sales have a greater impact on market price. Because of this I don't want to set a precedent I might be unhappy with in the future. In this case I was certain I could get more than $100 for the tie, and figured if a buyer was willing to make his first offer $100 he'd probably be willing to pay $115.Reminds me of Planes, Trains and Automobiles"Anyone who'd pay $50 for a...
How's this for weird shit. Buyer makes a $100 offer on a $126 tie. I counter at $119. They don't respond to my counter, but instead buy it at the full price of $126. Wtf.
Pet peeve - foolish sellers dragging down prices. They create opportunities for flippers who capitalize on their mistakes, but this stuff still irks me... http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Isaia-Charcoal-Mock-Neck-Cashmere-Sweater-Size-Medium-Made-in-Italy-/131575130214?hash=item1ea27d2866&nma=true&si=HovFcVTQNrlJKSVcTIGCJplgPQk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 Seller lists the MSRP at $395, doesn't include cashmere in title. Same sweater that I kept for...
Sometimes an address catches my eye. Plenty of "wealthy" people shop for clothing on eBay.
My wife and I rented a solar powered cabin earlier in the summer. It also had a composting toilet. I imagine this place was far more rustic than what you've just bought, but we still enjoyed the experience. The system was only 12-volt, which would be a nightmare long term, but for a few days it wasn't bad.
This would be true if we were in a different business, e.g., investing in the stock market. There isn't an infinite amount of available investments when you're thrifting. For example, if every thrift store had an unlimited amount of flip-able clothing, then having that $10 to reinvest would be important (especially if I had limited funds and actually needed that $10 to reinvest because I had no other disposable income).Because only a very tiny fraction of clothing in...