or Connect

Posts by suited

Looks like GarageSale is unable to list any shoes until they update their software to account for this new change.
http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/news/springupdate2015/product-identifiers.htmlFuck. This is going to be a huge pain in the ass. Thank god I don't find that many shoes. I'm trying to list a pair of shoes right now and it's rejecting the listing even after I tried adding a UPC. UPC isn't even one of the options via Garage Sale when listing shoes. If you try adding it yourself it doesn't work. Hopefully this is resolved sometime soon.
Thought this was a quindici when I spotted it. Turned out to just be an incredibly beautiful Zegna. Likely keeping for myself. [[SPOILER]]
I used to have these loafers. Such a great shape.
This past Sunday I started a 7-day auction at $49.00 plus $11.00 for shipping. The next day someone messaged me and asked if I would end the auction early and take $40 and include free shipping to CA.
Depends. If you auction with no reserve, you should consider waiting. I list everything regardless of season because I use BINOBO.
They might. I was able to find another tire place that was $9.00 cheaper than Costco, so Tire Kingdom was matching them (not Costco).
I think most buyers do this because they're worried someone will come in at full price while they are waiting for you to accept or counter their offer.
The only downside is that Costco doesn't do alignment. Most tire places should match the lowest price in your area. Last week I put 4 Michelin on my Tahoe and Costco's price was comparable, but not the cheapest. Tire Kingdom matched the lowest price I could find and gave free unlimited alignment (in addition to rotating) at any Tire Kingdom or affiliate nationwide for 5 years.
I was impressed by the 2nd row legroom in the NX. The RX was equally impressive in terms of 2nd row space when compared to other similar size cars we drove. The RX will be redesigned next year to look like the NX, only bigger, obviously.