or Connect

Posts by suited

This thing is bitchin' (n/a)
Thanks.
Well, at least if they open a case eBay will see that I attempted to communicate with them. I just issued a return a couple weeks ago, no questions asked, and based on the comments here it was clearly a case of buyer's remorse. I usually don't mind returns, especially on an item that moved pretty fast and wasn't a huge sale, but it's annoying that a buyer would try to pull something like this. Not even a note inside.
Item shows up at my doorstep as a return. Buyer never messaged me expressing any dissatisfaction with the item and never requested a return. IMO this is a blatant abuse of the agreed upon terms between the buyer and the seller, and the buyer damn well knows it. They're returning the item without warning in an attempt to force a breach of those terms. Taking a stand here. I requested that he/she pay return shipping so the item can be sent back to them as I do not...
Found this obvious ripoff of StyleForum today.
Any ideas?
I also just found this in a large a few days ago.
There's always risk, but I don't foresee a problem recouping my investment. If and when they become a collector's item, I think Gus will be the one to have. They are available for pre-order for under $20.
I snagged one of the Heisenberg figures off eBay earlier at a good price. Worst case scenario I'll make my money back.
^^Those are the 660s, are they not?