or Connect

Posts by suited

Yeah, this is true. The seller is responsible for the package even when it's in the hands of the post office. The only exception is when the tracking information shows it was delivered to the correct zip code. If it shows it being delivered, and the zip code matches, it's no longer your fault according to eBay's policy.
I doubt many (if anyone) here is familiar with them, but I scored a nwt Eberlestock J79 Skycrane II in multicam off the bay for $355 shipped. Not sure if I'm going to flip or keep.
I placed an order for 5 more shirts, and they agreed to give me a $15 credit for the mistake on the previous shirt, and a set of free MOP buttons since the shirt arrive with a broken button. I was satisfied with this. I'm a huge fan of their collar offerings, and the fabric (I've used the same fabric for all shirts thus far). My only gripe is that they advertise this fabric as non-iron, and it's certainly not a non-iron fabric. Light Blue Pinpoint No.: R67181-04
I always keep telling myself that I'm done auctioning things off with no reserve, but occasionally I do it to increase traffic. Just had a RLPL shirt, Zegna shirt and a nice BB sweater all sell for $9.99 each I would have normally sold the shirts for $35 - 55.
These are minor details, but I liked the shots used in the courtroom when they were waiting on Saul. As I was watching it, I was thinking every person in that room has a miserable existence and lives in some unimaginable shit hole. I also liked the use of the TV in the opening scene. It's kind of hard to put into words, but whenever a character is watching TV and is indifferent to what they're watching, I get the feeling they're about to kill themselves.
Probably for the same reason he didn't think T Swift deserved the award.
The ability to open the knife quickly and easily with one hand is just as convenient when the blade is being used for a cutting tool. The thumb hole does not factor into self defense for me, because the blade I carry is not intended to be used as a weapon.Beautiful knife.
I've yet to run across someone who comes into a knife or firearm thread and asks "why do you carry this" without having the intention of derailing the thread. Your response about the desert island justifies my point. I think it's obvious why someone would carry a knife - they're either using it as a cutting tool, self defense, or both. What other reason were you looking for? I think it a daily carry blade should have a thumb hole, and I would assume that would kill the...
Nope, I'm just aware that he's not here to understand anything, he's just trolling.
If the concept of needing to cut something is foreign to you, I doubt an explanation is going to help. If you aren't going to contribute, start your own thread.Anyway, a daily carry knife should be utilitarian, not elegant. I carry a Dragonfly 2 by Spyderco. It's very small and easily opened with one hand.