or Connect

Posts by suited

Why is Trump standing completely still in front of his chair?
It's bizarre to see faceless, mostly anonymous people playing this pretend game on the internet. There is absolutely no comparison between Trump's transgressions and those of Hillary and Bill. Being married to an accused rapist and intimidating one or more of his victims is much worse than what Trump said. Anyone claiming otherwise is not thinking clearly. The media's role in this election is the only reason we still have a race. If it were possible to have fair...
Unless Trump suddenly comes out to the left of Hillary on about a dozen issues, I don't care if he said it yesterday. I'm not shocked by them, nor do I think they are unusual comments for a male celebrity, or men in general. I sincerely doubt he walked around grabbing random women by the crotch as his greeting. If he did, that's a different story.
I can't speak for the religious right, but I'm having a tough time being shocked by Trump's comments. That's because I've been in a dorm room, a locker room, a bachelor party, a bar, and every other place where guys talk that way.
Western civilization can't be preserved without borders. That is not dramatic, it is a simple fact. It is not dramatic to look at what's happening to western countries that denied this fact. Dramatic would be pretending that what I"m saying is outrageous or offensive.
Sunday is going to be a shit show. Trump has one goal - communicate that intimidating victims of sexual assault is worse than talking about grabbing box.
Are you saying the concept of preserving western civilization is more important than Trump's comments? And if that is indeed what you're saying, I assume it's safe to say you're okay with these comments if it means you won't be blown up at the airport or stabbed at the mall, or forced to pay for the health insurance of 20 million people who aren't citizens.I am outraged!
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/10/05/hillary-campaign-hosts-fundraiser-wests-rape-capital/ "The Gatestone Institute notes: “Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa”. Progressives enlightening Sweden, as usual. They...
^and often times it comes from someone who has already submitted three offers that were automatically declined. Sometimes I'll respond and ask them to submit an offer through the listing, and that's when I get "I've already submitted the maximum amount of offers."
Tim Kaine is crazy. The moderator asked if it was fair that Trump tried to minimize his tax burden within the confines of the law.