or Connect

Posts by suited

ha. Could also be the flooring of a hotel room, but it looks familiar. I'm actually hoping it's not one of my regular spots.
The worst part is, based on the little bit of flooring shown in the picture, I'm pretty sure I was at that store the day he found it. It's hard to say until I go back (how often do you stare at the floor), but carpet flooring eliminates a lot of stores.
And me. Been at it for 2 years and haven't found a single piece of Kiton.
Someone gave me a navy Jack Victor blazer in mint condition, so I auctioned it off and it sold for $1.60 or something. Prior to that I had never picked it up, and haven't since then either, until seeing this.40R.Paul Stuart cashmere nice and thick (n/a)Haven't seen one of these worth picking up in a while, but it was NWOT (n/a)
BB mainline suit, pleated Crazy ass jacket Usually pass on Jack Victor but it was NWT and 100% cashmere, plus I got a discount
Devs - developers? Sucks because it prevents me from listing anything. They haven't fixed it yet.edit - it's working now.
Garage sale not working for anyone else? It says my GTC image hosting has expired (but it hasn't), and when I try to purchase it through the preferences I get an error.
^^Go with whatever photos most accurately represent the true color of the shoes in person. Obviously the photos on the right hide the blemishes more, but you want the color and condition to be accurately represented.
Thanks. Yeah, gonna stick with the angled from now on. There are a few minor details that I'd like to work out with the photos, but I'm happy with the results considering the minimal effort required. I never change any settings on my camera and use iphoto to modify the pics.
Some stuff from the last 30 days or so (n/a) PRL Random Blackwatch 1/4 Lined PRL Camel Hair Canali BB Suit Golden Fleece/Loro Piana (pleated) BB Suit (pleated)