or Connect

Posts by suited

Are you really claiming there's not a concerted effort on behalf of the largest networks and newspapers to downplay this stuff about Hillary? And you don't think that's influencing people's opinions? You can't be serious.
He's done. His ego won't let him step down, and of course by doing so he would be admitting something. Given the timing, I have no idea if the allegations are true but at this point it doesn't really matter.
Very empowering and non-sexist message. "If you're a woman and don't think like me, you must be too dumb to think for yourself."If these allegations against Trump gain momentum, it's over. I know many of you thought that a long time ago, but before the tape leak Trump still had a shot and was on the brink of surpassing her in the polls, and that was before the 2nd debate.
Beautiful cashmere. Mint condition, looks unworn. This jacket does NOT have working cuffs, so you can easily tailor the sleeves to your liking. The client tag is still attached (shown in photos). The color is best described as Beige/Orange with a tiny bit of Blue mixed in. Shipping to CONUS: $11.60 PayPal Only Measurements: Pit to Pit: 22.75" Jacket Waist: 21.5" Sleeve Length: 25.25" (1.5" extra available) Shoulders: 18.5" Length (BOC): 30.5" Vents: ...
I did see that, but after I made the post. I think that's a unicorn scenario - the only reason Breitbart ran that headline is because they despise Glenn Beck. CNN obviously ran it because they want people to think Glenn Beck was saying that voting for Hillary is the right thing to do.
He's been polling within or close to the margin of error during most of the election, sometimes beating her in more than half the swing states. When you consider that the media has mounted an unprecedented attack on him as a presidential candidate, claiming that Trump would likely be beating Hillary if she received honest treatment from the media is not delusional at all.I don't think Trump or Hillary is "qualified" in the context of what I would want from a president,...
If you can, invest in a new mannequin. If the jacket looks bad in the photos it can and will hurt your margins and sometimes cost you sales altogether.Nice.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/11/politics/glenn-beck-hillary-clinton-moral-ethical-choice/index.html Glenn Beck says that refusing to vote for Trump, which could result in Hillary's election, is a moral and ethical choice. CNN translation - "Glenn Beck: Hillary Clinton is a 'moral, ethical choice' for Republicans." Most of the major networks might as well come out as bona fide extensions of the Democratic party. It's not like they're going to lose any viewers.
You were right about the looney bin thing. Scandal free!