Posts by suited

SOLD Incredible piece from LB. Details galore. Refer to photos for information on fabric/filling. Jacket is true to size; I am a 42 and it fits me. If you couldn't tell from the photos, this wears more like a piece of outerwear than a traditional sport coat, although you could pull it off indoors in a casual environment. PayPal Only Shipping is $12.00 to CONUS Pit to Pit: 23" Jacket Waist: 22" Sleeve Length: 26.25" (1.5" extra available) Shoulders: ...
Merry Christmas gents
We have hurricane glass so I'm not worried about someone breaking a window. If we didn't have hurricane glass, I'd probably have 3M security film on the windows. We use our alarm system religiously and never leave the house or go to bed at night without setting it. We have the interior motion detector turned off. I never liked them, and figured that if someone can gain entry given the measures we've taken, without setting off the alarm, that's a risk I'm willing to...
At least Negan didn't catch the bullet in his teeth.
Does anyone else listen/watch to the Gritty Bowmen podcast?
Awesome find. I get that it's been adopted for streetwear, but I would feel weird wearing something with Navy lettering on it unless I had been a sailor. YMMV (and maybe you were in the Navy).
The collar pictured is not the soft ivy, it's the button down II (and yes it's me in the photo). The only reason I question the measurements playing a big role is that I've had this issue throughout my sizing process, which has included a range of chest/yoke measurements. I think that photo also exaggerates the extra material, but the shirt is not extremely tight fitting either. However, if you've not had this issue with any shirts, then perhaps you're correct. Are...
Looking for suggestions from people who have successfully remedied the collapsing collar issue. The shirt pictured here has a standard front placket, which is supposed to help prevent this, but the side of the shirt without the placket still collapses. I've tried several collars - president spread II, president cutaway, soft roma cutaway, button down - and I can't seem to fix the issue. My super heavy flannel shirts (the heaviest fabric PC offers) do not have this...
Makes sense. Too tactically dull to have the common sense to setup an ambush, but tactically savvy enough to pick up Morse code on the fly via blinks during a high stress situation when it's the last thing he would have been thinking about.
SOLD Easily one of, if not the most stunning Zegna sport coat I’ve ever seen. The burgundy color is very versatile and could be worn with everything from brown to blue to black trousers. The color makes the peak lapels stand out nicely. The woven silk gives it a lovely texture. -Shipping is $11.60 to CONUS -PayPal Only Pit to Pit: 21.5" Jacket Waist: 20" Sleeve Length: 26.25" (1.5" extra available) Shoulders: 18.75" Length (BOC): 30.25" Vents: Dual...