or Connect

Posts by suited

I don't dislike her as a person, but she is horrible on a podium. Other than giving 70 year old men their first stiff shaft of the year, she didn't accomplish much up there. Megyn Kelly was quick to point out how odd it is for someone with a special needs child to support Trump after he mocked a disabled person during a speech, especially when there's an alternative like Cruz.
The design is beautiful. I'm not sure I'd want to be firing a super lightweight snubby .357 in a self defense scenario.
What does hunting have to do with the 2nd Amendment?
I watched. If you are gainfully employed, your taxes are going up. A lot. The problems in the black community can be boiled down to racist cops. There's absolutely nothing else wrong - and addressing these racist cops will solve the problem entirely. Oh, and Bernie was quick to point out that the vast majority of cops are good people, so apparently a small minority of police officers are responsible for epidemic violence in the black community, alarming unemployment,...
If you get rid of this let me know. Love WWII history.
Oh he's drunk, how would he know where we're going?
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/01/14/cruz-to-trump-not-a-lot-of-conservatives-come-out-of-manhattan/ ^ Watch the exchange between Trump and Cruz over the "new york values" comment. As Cruz said, it's true that Trump sat down in an interview and espoused positions that are the exact opposite of how he claims to feel today, but 9/11 was bad.
Trump is warming up as we speak.
Watched Planes, Trains and Automobiles when I caught it on around Christmas. It usually plays a few times starting around Thanksgiving. One of my childhood favorites. And speaking of that, my wife doesn't understand why so many people like A Christmas Story. She's oblivious to the thrill of unwrapping a Red Ryder as a little boy at Christmas, and popping a finch off her mom's bird feeder with it.
A panel loading duffle means that 3 sides of the "lid"of the bag can be unzipped and opened like a flap. Most of these bags won't be as stylish as a Filson, but most of my travel is geared toward outdoor activities rather than checking into The Plaza, so functionality is most important to me. The large duffle I have can also be converted to a backpack, something I find immensely useful. Here are two examples of panel loading duffles: [[SPOILER]]