or Connect

Posts by suited

Found the most baller Canali suit in my size that looks unworn. Mid-gray glen plaid, ticket pocket, dual vent, ff pants, inside lining is white as a fresh snow.
Anyone need a pair of NWOT North Face snow pants ('freedom insulated pant')? Size small, waist is about 32" [[SPOILER]]
Everyone that has this flag glazed over their profile pic is a straight white woman.
IMO the fewer videos, the better. My worst fear would be a popular reality TV show about thrifting menswear. I'm hoping for less competition, not more.
I am in for anything related to real estate/finance/marketing/advertising.
You would love my uncle's garage. '69 COPO, Yenko, '59 Caddy, about 12 classics in total, some of which have never seen rain.
Wow. I missed the first post. True thrift?n/adual vent, leather lining under collar
Mint Hugo Boss coat for me.
Sort of a pop, all mint (n/a). I had found one Marinella a long time ago but it was too damaged to buy. Someone donated about 12 nice ties to this store (Brioni, Isaia, Borrelli, Canali, and the ties pictured below), and they were priced at $60 (yeah, 60) each. I spoke with an employee and told her that Brioni ties might retail online for $X, but I bought 3 Brioni ties at the local Saks outlet last Friday for $47 each, and $45-70 is what outlets typically sell them...
Unlike facebook, I could see all of his tweets without even having a Twitter account. As far as I know, that's the norm for Twitter. Very little privacy.A week before he started an email went out announcing his hire. I immediately googled his name + the university he attended and his Twitter account was the first link. It had references to adderall, "get off my dick hoe," and if you kept scrolling, talk of smoking blunts. I was shocked that he was hired without HR...