or Connect

Posts by suited

Most of these people criticizing her have a closet full of leather products, I'm sure.
This is true, unless of course you place value on taste, mix-ability and ingredients.
I use Bionic Edge. Smaller company but great product. From their website: NO artificial chemicals NO artificial sweeteners NO artificial flavoring NO gluten No casein NO MSG NO aspartame NO sucralose NO asesulfame-K NO artificial colors MADE From Cows not treated with *rBGH Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone
That's how the stain looks in "real life." I photographed it accurately. Putting that aside, the fact that the auction says the tie is stained in two different places should be enough, unless the buyer is just throwing bids on stuff without actually looking at the items. In that case, no amount of effort on my part is going to make a difference.The buyer never messaged me back, so hopefully they just go away. I will lose any faith I have left in eBay customer support...
Sold this tie:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=231268885185&ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123Buyer messages me and says:I respond:They respond:I respond:I think the person might actually be retarded.
[[SPOILER]]
would appreciate updates on her progress.
ESSENTIAL Flightless Bird Tie Peafowl Pavo Cristatus Pure Silk
Suit Supply. Extra Slim Fit. Also, use the search feature.
I like those - especially top left and the bottom.I will switch it up for certain blazers/suits. I will use this type of shot occasionally: [[SPOILER]]