or Connect

Posts by suited

Does the scope of the attack matter to either of you? 3,000 people were killed on 9/11. How does that one incident stack up against attacks committed by other non-Islamic groups in the U.S. over the last couple decades?Are you aware of any abortion bombers that are part of a global network of suicide attackers who ultimately want to detonate a warhead in a major city? It's obvious we aren't going to agree on immigration, but when it comes to deciding who is the biggest...
Birthers are dipshits and so are people who think Obama is a Muslim mole, but he should really stop playing into their hands by giving a speech about Trump's response to Orlando that was more emotional than any speech he's given in the aftermath of a terrorist attack. Trump was right in pointing that out. It is not normal behavior to deliver a callous speech about 49 people being butchered and then lose your shit because a presidential candidate suggests we rethink our...
You've attempted to draw false equivalences in almost every single argument you've made in this thread. Don't be surprised when the lines start to blur.I don't want people coming into the country who old dangerous beliefs, especially when many of them are acting on those beliefs. It's not my fault that Islam currently holds the title. Your emotional argument is applied by the left to almost every issue. "You hate all Mexicans because you believe in borders!" It's not...
When 79%, or in some cases nearly 100% of a population believes in a dangerous ideology, it would require an incredible amount of denial to believe that nothing bad is going to happen by bringing them in, especially when bad things have already happened.Totally valid point. Believing in guardian angels is just as dangerous as believing that your neighbor should be murdered if he leaves your religion. You've won this round.The son of an Afghan immigrant murdered 50 people...
I said we shouldn't be taking in immigrants from places where such a high percentage of the population is radical. I'm not sure what your position is - are you saying that we shouldn't limit immigration at all just because we can't eliminate things like the risk of getting into a car accident?I believe this is fifth time I've asked this question, so if you don't answer it this time I'll assume you don't have an answer: What do immigrants from Afghanistan bring to our...
So because we have our own problems, we should import more problems from a country where 79% of the people believe in death for leaving the religion of Islam? What do immigrants from Afghanistan bring to our culture that's so great it justifies this risk?79% of the people believe you should be dead if you leave their religion, and that's not enough of a deterrent for you. Okay. Invent your own statistic. Tell me what belief 79% of the people would need to hold in order...
1) Yes, we have tools, but they are unreliable unless the potential immigrant is a known terrorist or has identifiable ties to terrorist networks.2) One of those tools is math. 79% of the entire country (Afghanistan) wants you dead if you leave their religion. Given the inability to predict with certainty who believes this and who doesn't, we should not take a single person from a country that almost uniformly embraces such a dangerous belief. 99% believe in Sharia law,...
I don't know, and I suspect neither do you and neither does our government. Your last posted stated in very clear terms that you were not interested in bringing in anyone who posed "a risk of being a terrorist." 79% of the entire country believes that one should be put to death for leaving their religion. I'd have to assume that you think those people should be kept out of our country, or am I off base?The last person I asked disappeared from the discussion when he...
I didn't say an AWB was imminent. I was speaking about an AWB that could happen in the future. The idea that congress will "never" allow another AWB is a lofty assumption.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/06/14/muslim-terrorist-kills-french-cop-wife-while-livestreaming-on-facebook.htmlMore cultural enrichment in Paris.