or Connect

Posts by suited

What's the point? This jackass on Fox is actually complaining because Kasich refused to suspend open carry during the convention. Unreal. In the same sentence he claimed to support the 2nd Amendment.
If one of those cops did murder someone, and he walked, then I'd agree. I don't believe the 5 murdered in Dallas and the 3 today, who were all probably targeted at random, is a good example of defending against tyranny.
Not exactly. Being a member of an invading army who all share the same goal isn't the same thing as being a member of the police force.
We can't agree that the Klan and Islam are not comparable threats?We aren't advocating for discrimination based on religion. We are advocating for limiting or stopping the systematic importing of people with radical beliefs who are slaughtering people all over the world, and the only way to do that is through a generalized approach because it's impossible to distinguish the good from the bad. It just so happens that Islam has a monopoly on the most violent and oppressive...
That would be a tremendous coincidence. Guy opens fire shooting at random people and by pure happenstance shoots 7 cops, in Baton Rouge of all places.
Anyone surprised?
If anyone has a better idea that's worth repeating, I'd like to hear it. I'm afraid people are going to be having this same conversation down the road when things are as bad in the U.S. as they are in parts of Europe.Some French police/investigators are providing new details on the Bataclan attack in Paris, including the torture of some of the hostages. It's being contested by...
The disenfranchised seem to identify with one group more than all the others. Erring on the side of caution is a great idea even when performing the most everyday mundane tasks like considering whether to put loctite on that screw, but somehow when it comes to the mass slaughter of innocent human life we can't err on the side of caution for fear of offending people or being accused of bigotry. Has anybody, here or in academia/media/news/politics been able to justify why...
I shan't disappoint.We expect attacks in countries populated with Islamic religious fanatics. We don't expect frequent attacks in places with evolved cultures. And yet we're forced to deal with them and throw our hands up as if we don't know what's changed over the last 60 years, and have to hear about them being "homegrown" problems. I remember that episode of Leave it to Beaver when Nidal Malik Hasan shouted Allah Akbar and opened fire. Islamic terrorism is as...
There's a video here. Warning, it's very graphic. https://mobile.twitter.com/NewsThisSecond/status/753708818119397377