Posts by suited

Dang.
Re: suit lot. Figure $150 after fees is on the low end of the scale. I know I've sold plenty of used Zegna suits for more than $150, and these are NWT. I'd question what the seller means by "tags," though. Suits have lots of tags, and I wouldn't want to find out the only tag still attached is this one:
There's almost zero risk in those suits at $60 each, assuming they aren't the most hideous creations ever sewn by those two makers. If it took you one year to sell all 300, you could triple your money in 12 months, risk free. The only thing that would worry me is listing 300 suits.Are they mixed sizes?
I think we have the same desk. Restoration Hardware?
Sold, thanks gents.
Gucci/Zegna tweed orphan. Was surprised to see this is fused.
Plenty of political threads in CE to accommodate that, fellas.
Score. Mint Vineyard Vines 'Kegs and Eggs' (n/a)
On day hikes I always take a two person SOL bivvy and one or two contractor bags. I've come across people miles into fairly challenging hikes who appeared to be carrying nothing but a water bottle.
We are headed to Utah in March. Just purchased sleeping bags for my wife and I and I'm about to pick up the sleeping pads. It's been a long time since I've camped and I miss it very much. I forgot how expensive quality lightweight gear is. We might be moving out west so I'm sure we are going to get a lot of use out of it.