or Connect

Posts by suited

I would agree that it's bullshit, whoever is doing it. I am just surprised that in an age where everyone has a video camera in their pocket, so few (possibly none) of these post-election incidents have been caught on video (except for the ones where Trump supporters are the victims). The lack of video evidence, or some other confirmation, might be explained by white racism having to be more low key because of the media, while racism against whites can be more brazen...
I keep hearing this. How many of these incidents are caught on video? I've yet to see one. I'm not denying they've happened, but they seem to be mostly hearsay, or some photo of a wall covered in racist graffiti. Given the reaction to Trump (and their willingness to send party operatives to his rallies to incite violence), I wouldn't put it past these protestors to create this graffiti themselves.What I do know is there have been a lot documented incidents, many...
So the NYT is disagreeing with Ford's position on the Trump administration and its impact on U.S. production. You're right - amazing is the right word.
People are losing their shit over Jeff Sessions. The far left has called him - wait for it - a racist. I haven't sifted through all of the allegations, and maybe some are legit, but it's interesting to watch most of America yawn as the left plays this card for the umpteenth time. By virtue of their own behavior they've removed all credibility from allegations of racism or any other ism.
^I don't know what Trump's actual thoughts are on global warming, but I can speak to his supporters. When corruption infiltrates the highest levels of government, I am surprised that others are surprised by skepticism of the government's position on global warming, and their perception that this position influences scientific findings. People don't reject MMGW because they want to be ignorant. Here's a crazy thought - maybe the public would trust the government more if...
I prefer this:http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/04/26/anti-white-racism-hate-dares-not-speak-name-2/
I've read some Breitbart articles that were misleading, or incomplete to the point of being deceitful, but both articles were about Glenn Beck, who Breitbart hates. Let's be clear, the reason Breitbart is disliked by the left is because they make a point to cover things nobody else will. Crimes committed by refugees and illegal immigrants, and they pushed back against the white guilt narrative. All of those things are wholly unacceptable to the left, and each on their...
How typical. Instead of insults, progressives should just start pointing to all those western countries that have been improved by mass immigration from places like the Middle East and North Africa. You won't because you can't. You call people "morons" because you can't make an intellectual, results-based argument to support anything you believe. Liberals are adorable.
I'm assuming at least 50% of my liberal friends knew what the electoral college was three weeks ago. None of them were complaining about it. Weird. As far as the polls, who cares. We know the vast majority of people never thought he had a chance. I was certain he'd win up until the Access Hollywood tape. Watching Bill Maher last night, he reiterated a point he made a couple times in the past - that denial with regard to Islam and political correctness would be the...
Not all all surprising.Supposedly he listens to her more than anyone else. I doubt she's a conservative by any stretch of the imagination.