or Connect

Posts by suited

Visited Red Wing yesterday to look at the Iron Rangers and the 1907s. I ended up with the 1907s. I did like the Iron Rangers too and will probably end up getting them from my wife for my birthday (might consider the 1000 Mile instead). I can see how the Iron Rangers could be more versatile for some people, especially in a darker color, but considering how I intend to use them I didn't feel as though I could wear the Iron Rangers anywhere I couldn't wear the 1907s. I...
I'm not aware of a major political party who has a goal of chipping away at driving rights until ultimately nobody can drive, or drive on an extremely limited basis. It would take a lot of gall to deny that most liberal politicians are doing just that. Of course Hillary isn't going to announce that she wants to abolish the 2nd Amendment, and Obama wasn't going to announce that illegal aliens would eventually participate in Obamacare. The idea was absurd at the time...
The U.S. government doesn't have an obligation to protect a random person in Afghanistan or Syria. It does have an explicit obligation to protect its own citizens. Why is providing relief to people in another part of the world more important than protecting our own citizens?What you've communicated is that the policy probably isn't good for us, but we should just do it anyway because it makes us feel good.
Other than saying "a republican did it too," I missed the part of your post where you highlighted the unique value a person from Afghanistan provides that outweighs the 49 people murdered in an Orlando nightclub by the son of an immigrant from Afghanistan. Could you just copy and paste that part and omit the rest?
Trump managed to go about 48 hours without saying something stupid, then decided to give the media another neatly wrapped present by making a remark that, regardless of what he meant, could easily be construed as a threat. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/10/trump-accused-advocating-violence-against-clinton-with-2nd-amendment-remark.html
How is everyone liking the new version of Garage Sale? I wasn't sure at first, but after using it to list ~20 auctions I think it's a big improvement.
That one that falsely claims Afghan immigrants provide a unique value that justifies the risk that comes with importing people from the most dangerous, culturally backwards places on earth.49 people are dead because we were too afraid of being called "racist" to have a sensible immigration policy. It's been what, almost a year now since I and others started asking for someone to pinpoint this unique value that outweighs the consequences. If you've got it, now would be the...
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/09/orlando-shooters-father-attends-hillary-rally-calls-gun-control/ Maybe instead of taking away our rights, we could have considered changing another policy that would have prevented his son from killing 49 people.
Is there a comparison photo of the button down II versus the old standard button down?
What we need to hear more of is how Europe just hasn't done a good job of assimilating them, and we'll do better. The natural response to not fitting in as a new member of a group is to systematically murder as many people as you can in a short amount of time. We can all relate to that, right? It's the fault of the Europeans for not assimilating them. What's amazing to watch is that many republicans also use this ridiculous assimilation argument. The U.S. hasn't done...