or Connect

Posts by suited

"Air conditioning company Carrier said Tuesday that it had reached an agreement with President-elect Donald Trump that would keep 1,000 jobs in Indianapolis." http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/29/carrier-says-it-has-deal-with-trump-to-keep-jobs-in-indiana.html
Not at all. Republicans don't target working class whites by telling them to vote for me because you're white. Pitches designed to appeal to working class whites should also appeal to the majority of people in the country who are of legal status. Putting the interests of American citizens first is not a policy that should only appeal to working class white people. If we assume that its appeal is limited to working class whites, it would have nothing to do with the...
We already have enough problems with overly medicated/crazy kids shooting up schools. Do we need more people from terrorist breeding grounds like Somalia hacking college students with butcher's knives? Cue soon-to-be former president lecturing us on how the vast majority of Somalian refugees are an essential part of America.
Early reports saying that a refugee from Somalia is responsible for the butcher knife attack on the OSU campus today. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/28/developing-active-shooter-alert-at-ohio-state.html
Grtpos
Awesome find. I get that it's been adopted for streetwear, but I would feel weird wearing something with Navy lettering on it unless I had been a sailor. YMMV (and maybe you were in the Navy).
White resentment will become even more of a crutch. They aren't going to win by convincing working class whites. They'll try to increase Hispanic and black turnout, and it will be attempted in typical identity politics fashion. They are incapable of doing anything else.
The collar pictured is not the soft ivy, it's the button down II (and yes it's me in the photo). The only reason I question the measurements playing a big role is that I've had this issue throughout my sizing process, which has included a range of chest/yoke measurements. I think that photo also exaggerates the extra material, but the shirt is not extremely tight fitting either. However, if you've not had this issue with any shirts, then perhaps you're correct. Are...
Looking for suggestions from people who have successfully remedied the collapsing collar issue. The shirt pictured here has a standard front placket, which is supposed to help prevent this, but the side of the shirt without the placket still collapses. I've tried several collars - president spread II, president cutaway, soft roma cutaway, button down - and I can't seem to fix the issue. My super heavy flannel shirts (the heaviest fabric PC offers) do not have this...
Unless you support unfettered illegal and legal immigration (from all places in the world) and a pathway to citizenship, you're a racist bigot. That will always be how the left sees Trump, regardless of how much he believes in man made climate change. So to answer your question, yes, he is still objectionable to a very large portion of the country.