Posts by suited

If nothing else:http://www.chippneckwear.com/navy-grenadine-tie/
This jacket was owned by me, and living in South Florida it has been sitting in a garment bag in my closet unused. I’m confident I have not worn it more than 3 times. After not having an opportunity to wear it so far this winter, I have reluctantly decided to sell it. The stunning details of this jacket are exactly what you’d expect. There is suede lining everywhere. The buckles and snaps are of the highest quality. The collar is corduroy lined so it’s comfortable...
You probably know this, but your sleeping pad is almost as important. Look for something with a high R value. I use this:http://www.campsaver.com/therm-a-rest-neoair-xtherm-sleeping-pad
I'm a big fan of the Roma Cutaway after receiving my first shirt with this collar a couple weeks ago. It is by far my favorite collar from PC. re: the tie with this type of collar - I have several casual shirts with cutaway collars and like them a lot.As far as collars collapsing, the Roma Cutaway stands up nicely, but ultimately I've found that I prefer a smaller collar measurement on shirts I intend to wear without a tie. I think the smaller circumference allows the...
Some of those look good, but most of it all the recipes have more fat than protein. There's nothing wrong with that, but like most people I don't have a shortage of food options that contain more fat than protein. I've never liked incorporating eggs into my diet, unless I'm simply craving them. There's not enough protein in one egg to talk about, so I have to eat at least 6, and I'd rather get my fats from things that taste better.Photo at the end of my cut:Here is a...
The barrier to entry might be financially low, although that depends on the quality of your photo setup among other things, but the barrier of entry is somewhat high in terms of the consistency and work ethic needed to make any kind of decent money. Also, income inequality isn't going away because it's an inherent part of human society. There has never been a society that did not contain both poor and rich classes of people.I've thought about this, too. I figured that...
Who was it that said this thread should be visible to SF members only? I think it was several ppl, actually.
100% true. I have a bunch of old baseball cards - Mickey Mantle, Sandy Koufax, Whitey Ford, Yogi Berra, you name it. They were my Uncles and given to me when I was a kid. I took them to a handful of shops over the years and got the same answer - unless they're in superb condition they're basically worthless. I mean, not literally, but what they were willing to offer was next to nothing, and the sentimental value was much more. I was more interested in getting them...
Last week I saw a yellow 911 with a burgundy convertible top. I assume it was custom. It was an interesting combination of colors.
One for the closet.