or Connect

Posts by suited

Short of a mental patient, I'm not sure who would deny this. The most liberal people on the planet would probably agree that "extremism" is a problem. It really boils down to this - you believe that by continuing to increase the population of Muslims in America through immigration we are going to be better off. They will assimilate in large numbers and we will improve the nation through this course of action.I disagree with that. Apparently what has already happened is...
1) What you call "sweeping generalizations" I call "taking people at their word." I have not cast aspersions on anyone by believing what they were willing to tell me in poll after poll. You either don't believe those polls, or are unwilling to see the results as a threat that justifies changing immigration because they doesn't represent every single human being on earth who identifies as Muslim.2) This problem is less complex than you think. You're confusing complexity...
When applied to everything in life, yes, you're correct - but I thought it was obvious that we were talking about a very specific context here.
I'm just asking your opinion. It's easy to be a contrarian who never takes a firm position on anything. Many people spend their time here mocking other people's positions while never stating their own, or doing so in very vague terms. If you're going to mock someone's position, at least be clear what yours is. I'm honestly interested in knowing which group you believe represents the biggest terrorist threat.
These both look decent, if you're set on a Bushmaster:9082790829If you are going to buy one and only one, I'd recommend looking at:Spike's TacticalBCMDaniel DefenseColtDaniel Defense does not sell lower receivers, so you'd have to buy a complete rifle from them (unless you paired a Daniel Defense upper with a lower from a company like Spike's). Building a rifle is a lot of fun and a good learning experience. You don't have to assemble every single component (I would buy...
Probably not the response you were looking for, but when I list patterns like that I don't spend a lot of time trying to determine the official name. Some posters here do, so to each his own. If it isn't obvious to me, then there aren't enough buyers searching for that specific pattern for me to care (as a general rule of thumb). I would use each color in the description and include some other describers like "finely woven, intricate" etc.
Splitting hairs won't help you avoid the truth. The link you posted goes back to the early 19th century. Someone here suspected that you would eventually bring up the crusades and while you've managed to avoid that, using a murder committed in 1837 isn't exactly the most relevant piece of information for this discussion. My position is that Islamic terrorism is the biggest terrorist threat we face. What is your opinion on the matter?You aren't part of this 26%, are...
This is what I was getting at in another thread, just not as succinctly. The dilution and eventual mocking of native culture is necessary to foist a far left agenda onto the population. Part of that is bringing in new voters, because it's easier than changing the minds of generational Americans and as minority populations grow they can be pitted against traditionalists through identity politics. Once those populations become large enough, seemingly sane ideas like...
He was basically unchallenged inside that club for what, three hours? A Glock 17 could have done the same amount of damage. Shotguns kill more people than rifles. When you're shooting at unarmed people at close range who are trapped in a confined space, whether you use a handgun (like a G17) or rifle becomes completely irrelevant. The difference between those two weapons under such conditions is essentially zero.
Apparently Muslims living in radicalized countries are unicorns of humanity and are the only people on the face of the earth who defy everything humans have learned about science, culture, behavior and crime - despite the fact that they act in accordance with everything we know about science, culture, behavior and crime.