or Connect

Posts by suited

But that doesn't matter to most people because the result is the same, or nearly the same. Each of these people acting on behalf of their own agenda produces an outcome similar to what we might get if collusion were at work, because government and education are dominated by people who share those same beliefs. The only alternative would be to assume that culture is naturally headed where the people take it, but that's not always the case considering many of the changes...
The term might be a misnomer, but it's happening. They don't need to be interconnected or active conspirators. Some people think elites are involved in massive conspiracies. The wealthy don't need regularly scheduled conference calls in order to maintain certain advantages. Each of them acting independently in their own interests will produce the same result. Is the media/government engaged in some well thought out, carefully planned propaganda campaign? No, but when...
I will be auctioning off this NWT Drake's tie at $9.99 with NR: http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Drake-s-London-Unlined-Purple-Slubby-Silk-Tie-Textured-Handmade-Drakes-RARE-/331814842309?hash=item4d41b4afc5
I'll take a look, but my concern is who's in government, not who has a online presence. A considerable chunk of the left sees "right wing" Christianity as a bigger threat than Islam. People in government have openly voiced that opinion. Not only is it ridiculous on its face, but they're equating flying planes into towers and killing 3,000 innocent people with someone who, for example, might have vowed to defend his 2nd Amendment rights if the government breaks his door...
I can't speak for anyone else, but Christianity is part of how I would define American culture. I am not a practicing Christian. I was raised Catholic and even though I don't go to church or practice in any meaningful way, I can't say I regret being raised that way. Christianity has its pitfalls but we know what the alternatives look whether it's another major religion like Islam, or a post-Christian enlightened era where traditional values are seen as barriers to...
I wonder if there's any connection between the dechristianization of Europe, particularly in the post-war era, and their unwillingness to fight this invasion and threat of radical Islam.
Is it the culture of America that's fleeting and unable to be defined, or does this apply to other countries as well?
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/20/fbi-to-release-partial-transcript-between-orlando-nightclub-gunman-and-police.html?intcmp=hpbt1You're foaming at the mouth. You can't discuss this without letting your emotions take over, clearly. It sounds like you would enjoy Sweden, though. And I don't mean this in a redneck "get out of my country" way, but If I were you I'd hightail it over to Sweden so I could bask in the glory of what my plan will yield 10, 15 or 25 years from...
I thought some of them were cane corsos, but I'm no dog expert. @leftyAnyway, I enjoyed watching the episode. How could one not?
Short of a mental patient, I'm not sure who would deny this. The most liberal people on the planet would probably agree that "extremism" is a problem. It really boils down to this - you believe that by continuing to increase the population of Muslims in America through immigration we are going to be better off. They will assimilate in large numbers and we will improve the nation through this course of action.I disagree with that. Apparently what has already happened is...