or Connect

Posts by suited

Conservatism isn't defined as building a wall, banning Muslims or "making great deals." And yes, there are a lot of people who think Trump is a progressive, and I'm not talking about a conspiracy by which he's secretly trying to give the election to Hillary. His message doesn't exactly come across as a guy that's going to reduce the overreach of the executive branch. He has no history of being a conservative. 35% of the party is willing to ignore everything else as long...
I'm not sure you understand. This isn't tarot card reading. Among major news outlets, Glenn Beck was arguably unique in his reporting on progressives within the republican party and how one would be unknowingly embraced as a backlash against this president. It is not cringe worthy to acknowledge that or admire the degree of accuracy his reporting contained given what has come to fruition. There wasn't anyone else at a major network putting out that kind of content. He...
so this Sunday Here's to the second half being better than the first.
I had the same thing happen a few days ago.
Glenn Beck has done some good work on the personality flaws, in addition to Trump's progressive streaks. Beck can be a kook but he's also brilliant at times. He sees Trump as a true progressive and something Beck warned would happen, with respectable accuracy I might add, going all the way back to his days at Fox.
This particular sale might be better put into perspective by using dollar amounts. The final selling price was $325 higher than his offer. Perhaps that better explains the unexpected nature of what I got out of responding to him. I wouldn't expect most buyers to make a jump from their third and final offer of $450 to $775.
I ignore them most of the time, too, but learned a lesson today. Someone made me an offer through the auction at 45% of my listing price. It was their last offer, and I declined it without a counter. The person messaged me and asked what I was looking for, and increased his offer to 55% of the asking price. I responded and said that unfortunately we were pretty far apart. He came back with 70% of my price, and I said that we were much closer and I could do $X, which...
Bill Maher's audience applauds whenever he talks about assimilation issues in Europe, and says liberals need to start standing up for liberal ideas and against Islam. These are the same people who would also applaud that Huffingtonheadline. They keep reality on a tight leash and applauding Bill Maher is as far as they will go. Deep down, they don't really agree with him, and they know it. When it's all said and done they will default to ignorance, blind tolerance of...
Yeah, and I thought of mentioning him just because of his recent buzz but I still don't see him winning the primary. He is probably the most likeable out of everyone on stage but I'm not confident he would perform well in a debate against Hillary. He's too nice. Romney tried that against Obama and it didn't work. Her people are going to play the gender card no matter what, and Obama the race card, so you might as well have someone up there who is willing to tell...
It's sad to say but Trump is probably the only realistic shot the republicans have. Who would have figured this a year ago? Cruz has no mass appeal and others here have already covered Rubio's flaws.