or Connect

Posts by suited

I see it as him challenging the idea that immigration is always good. People have been hearing this for so long they're shell shocked when someone says differently. A lot of people have finally realized that mass immigration, legal or illegal, is not without consequences.I would hope they (legal Hispanic immigrants) understand the difference between illegal and legal. The idea that legal Hispanic immigrants aren't in favor of enforcing immigration laws brings into the...
That wasn't the entire quote. You left out the part where he mentioned some of them are good people. That's kind of important when evaluating what he said. Can one acknowledge that every single Mexican might not be a net positive for our country without being "anti-immigrant"? I have to assume the answer to that is no, because I'm hearing the same story when people talk about limiting immigration from places like Afghanistan. In today's climate one can only assume...
Can you specifically outline what is considered "anti-immigration" rhetoric, and why those specific polices are bad for the country?
re: the previous page. Hillary isn't going to win. Terrorism plus cop killing will beat her race baiting.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/24/report-man-kills-woman-with-machete-in-germany-is-arrested0.html Syrian refugee murders woman with machete and attacks several others in Germany. General Flynn was on Bill Maher Friday. They were agreeing about the cultural oppression forced upon gays/lesbians/women, and going on about the damage being caused across Europe. Flynn said something about Obama wanting to bring 100,000 refugees into the U.S., and the audience started...
Huffington Post, i.e., the far left.
I think they're starting to realize his chances of winning are better than they thought.
Just the other day I was thinking we needed to replace our couch. Found a custom order $7,500 pottery barn set with performance tweed fabric. Manufacturing date of 4/28/16. A designer bought it and the client didn't like it, so they gave it away. Picked it up for 75% off retail
Immigration and Syrian refugees would be an example of how they differ on policy. Hillary is guaranteed to do all of the things you mentioned. Trump might do some of them. As far as not voting in order to protest our choices, that's not going to do me any good if Hillary gets into office. Breaking away from the current system could take a generation or longer. We don't have that much time.
The way Ivanka framed it was unpaid maternity leave.Trump isn't my first choice but I couldn't imagine sitting home. I don't view the election as an opportunity to satisfy my personal beliefs. If I had to get either a finger cut off or an arm, I wouldn't say well they both suck so just do whatever. I'd rather have Trump than 8 years of Hillary with her appointing multiple justices.