or Connect

Posts by suited

so sweet.Maybe someone can explain this to me, but I can't imagine my wife (or anyone's wife) being upset because I either A) I spent $140 on a short-term investment that is guaranteed to yield huge returns or B) I found tens of thousands of dollars of super high-end suits/sport coats that all fit meā€¦for $140. My wife loves the idea of me thrifting to both make extra money and occasionally find nice stuff for myself.
I found a local estate sale online and the auction house was willing to sell me some stuff without me being present. Of course they wanted $1,000 for all of the menswear and wouldn't quote me a single brand because she "didn't have enough time." Apparently she had enough time to draft 3 separate emails, though. If anyone wants sport coats in a "size large" or "custom shirts" I can point you in the right direction.
Same here. Only worth picking up a few brands that are in mint condition. Under rare circumstances, my brand list would expand slightly if the shirt is super, super cheap (under $5) and in mint condition.I would say this applies to pants as well. A long time ago I used to pickup brooks brothers and polo, and decided that it's not worth the time (minus very rare exceptions like an awesome tartan pattern, etc.). I won't buy anything that's pleated, and will only pickup...
Anything listed as NWT should always show photographs of the tags. If it doesn't, the buyer should request them.
Yes, I certainly would, as long as you show the marshalls tag in the photographs. Ideally you want the factory tag, but as long as you show whatever tag is attached, you are not misrepresenting the item at all.
I'm trying to repeat something close to my last bulk (I posted about this a couple years ago, if anyone remembers). I'm shooting for 15lbs in 4 months (I did 19lbs last time, which was probably a bit too much although I remained fairly lean). I hung a whiteboard at the start of my bulk (I train at home) so I can track my weight/reps, something I think helped during my previous bulk, as well as using fractional plates so I can progress to some degree during each...
Ridiculous. When I ship sport coats I fold them in half once, and that's it. I'd be pissed if someone crumpled up a jacket like that.
It will probably end up getting re-donated at some point. It's not worth enough to sell and too big to ship.
Thanks for this well thought out post. In the future, possibly moose, I'm not sure. I wouldn't be hunting grizzly, but I suppose a .300 win mag could be a rifle I could carry in brown bear country that would give some piece of mind, although a .338 would be more desirable, as you mentioned. I won't ever be hunting lion or cape buffalo. Ideally I would have the opportunity to shoot several of these calibers in the same session and consider how much practice I could get...
It's not worth anything. The artist's wife confirmed that it's just a poster and not a limited edition print.Those all look mint. Nice score.