or Connect

Posts by suited

Yeah, that's what they said. Unfortunately I believe he purchased it from me last year and I didn't want to dig through PayPal to try and find it. I no longer use that photo setup but I still had a couple of old listings that still feature it. I figured since it was obvious they were my photos, coupled with the fact that every auction the guy has is clearly using stolen photos, that eBay would do something.At the very least I think it's funny he's trying to sell a solid...
http://www.ebay.com/sch/mr_flacks_suit_rack/m.html?item=231457696553&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 Came across this seller and reported him because he was using my photographs. It's obvious that every listing he has features hijacked photos. Amazingly enough, eBay won't do anything about it, even though they said it violates their copyright policy and even though all of his listings are stolen photographs. I even gave them the item number to...
The last 2 weeks have been pretty solid for me as well, relatively speaking, of course. Sales were slow at the beginning of last month and then all of a sudden stuff started selling like crazy. Probably a combination of factors - the amount of stuff I listed over that time period, quality of items, etc., but definitely noticed a bump.
My initial thought is that him complaining about 3 different things means this is going to be a pain in the ass. It can't hurt to call eBay. I'd ask eBay if they will remove the potential negative feedback, assuming you make him pay return shipping.
I contacted GS to find out if they were planning on updating their software to account for the UPC change.
Thanks, Spoo. I uploaded it through GS as preowned, then edited the listing via eBay and selected "does not apply" for the UPC code and that seemed to work.
Looks like GarageSale is unable to list any shoes until they update their software to account for this new change.
http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/news/springupdate2015/product-identifiers.htmlFuck. This is going to be a huge pain in the ass. Thank god I don't find that many shoes. I'm trying to list a pair of shoes right now and it's rejecting the listing even after I tried adding a UPC. UPC isn't even one of the options via Garage Sale when listing shoes. If you try adding it yourself it doesn't work. Hopefully this is resolved sometime soon.
Thought this was a quindici when I spotted it. Turned out to just be an incredibly beautiful Zegna. Likely keeping for myself. [[SPOILER]]
I used to have these loafers. Such a great shape.