or Connect

Posts by suited

I can't imagine there's a preppy looking medical student who is like "I'm going to put fake ads on craigslist and then rob and murder multiple people when they meet up with me."https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_MarkoffStranger things have happened, man. A hell of a lot stranger than someone being murdered for a pair of shoes.
Next piece has arrived. Spike's bolt carrier group, nickel boron.
Outlet stuff. Bought 3 of the solid blue.Pop - RLBL [[SPOILER]]
and even then, the person stealing your photos has to steal them from an item you currently have listed - otherwise eBay won't take any action.
7-fold ISAIA.
If it's an item that is not prolific on eBay and I plan on selling similar items on a regular basis, my sales have a greater impact on market price. Because of this I don't want to set a precedent I might be unhappy with in the future. In this case I was certain I could get more than $100 for the tie, and figured if a buyer was willing to make his first offer $100 he'd probably be willing to pay $115.Reminds me of Planes, Trains and Automobiles"Anyone who'd pay $50 for a...
How's this for weird shit. Buyer makes a $100 offer on a $126 tie. I counter at $119. They don't respond to my counter, but instead buy it at the full price of $126. Wtf.
Pet peeve - foolish sellers dragging down prices. They create opportunities for flippers who capitalize on their mistakes, but this stuff still irks me... http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Isaia-Charcoal-Mock-Neck-Cashmere-Sweater-Size-Medium-Made-in-Italy-/131575130214?hash=item1ea27d2866&nma=true&si=HovFcVTQNrlJKSVcTIGCJplgPQk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 Seller lists the MSRP at $395, doesn't include cashmere in title. Same sweater that I kept for...
Sometimes an address catches my eye. Plenty of "wealthy" people shop for clothing on eBay.
My wife and I rented a solar powered cabin earlier in the summer. It also had a composting toilet. I imagine this place was far more rustic than what you've just bought, but we still enjoyed the experience. The system was only 12-volt, which would be a nightmare long term, but for a few days it wasn't bad.