or Connect

Posts by suited

Those are much better. Boss isn't a favorite around here, but their suits are flattering on some people and picking it up on sale is a great thing. I prefer the second suit.
I bought two of these at TJ Maxx. I'm keeping one, and offering the other to a forum member for my cost plus shipping. Size L, sleeve is a 34/35. The armhole is high and the sleeves are not baggy like you find with some PRL stuff. 100% cotton, heavy weight. TJ Maxx price tag is still attached. [[SPOILER]]
If this is your first interview suit, your opinion is in its infancy, and you will almost certainly regret your decision down the road, unless of course your taste never improves.That Burberry suit is hideous, IMO.
Discount store (n/a) Thrifted, NWT (n/a) Another discount store find - a 30 ounce tank of a PRL shirt that I'm keeping for chilly days.
They should have used the ZR1 [[SPOILER]]
I share much of this sentiment. I was taught that hunting is something you do to provide food. I have never understood trophy hunting, especially male lions who, when taken in their prime, can cause unnatural instability within the species. Granted, certain parameters are supposed to be met when selecting males, and advocates of trophy hunting say that it lends itself to conservation and provides a monetary incentive to prevent extinction.You could say all leather products...
ECCENTRIC Robert Graham Mish Mash Hodge Podge Short Sleeve Collared Shirt
It's horrible. I had to bookmark it because it's nearly impossible to find on their website. A google search is easier.
Most of these people criticizing her have a closet full of leather products, I'm sure.
This is true, unless of course you place value on taste, mix-ability and ingredients.