or Connect

Posts by suited

I'd also look at a Denali or Tahoe (apologies if you've already ruled these out via the thread). I put a new Denali through the paces by driving it around Vail, CO for a week. The ride was excellent and the seating is very comfortable. Cabin noise was very minimal. It had adequate power and the redesigned manner in which the rear seats fold down is a massive improvement over my slightly older Tahoe.
I've had 5 pairs of AE over the years. Haven't bought anything recently, and had a terrible experience with my last pair. They are a stretch at full retail in terms of quality control and styling. Most of the styles appear blocky and lifeless, IMO. I was surprised to see they're charging $385 now.I have two pairs of shoes from Kent Wang - one benchgrade and one handgrade. I'd take them all day over any pair of AE I've owned.
Vintage Oscar de la Renta linen/cotton slubby suit. [[SPOILER]]
I haven't been on AE's website in a long time until today when I checked on a pair of park avenues for my dad. When did they start charging $385?
I have cheap friends and acquaintances. Most of the videos I see are accompanied by something like "post your video or donate."
Post your man puss or donate $100 #prostateawareness
A handful of ice cubes and maybe 1 cup of water.
Judging by the number of them I've seen, $0 has been raised for ALS. One person challenges 5 others and they all post videos. Between the 6 of them they couldn't muster a single donation.
I'm thinking about getting these in brown. I'm a big fan of leather, like pebble grain, that has 'natural' creases in it. How are you liking them so far?
Thanks. According to customer service they are 58% linen.