or Connect

Posts by suited

Women's 'amateur' fashion focuses on either highlighting the body or hiding it. The value is in how the clothing compliments their shape. Can you sustain a forum on this?
Zegna wool&cashmere dual vent HF HF 'Bespoke' Line. Maybe I'll find the pants next weekend. Paul Stuart Full Tux (48" waist)
Never had a jam or any kind of failure with mine.
Stuff from the last few weeks. All from the same guy who had them made to measure (minus the tie, of course). The one on the far left is a full shawl tux. N/A, probably wouldn't fit most of you anyway, dude had an odd build. Really thought it was my turn to find some gold buttons when I first spotted things, but no luck.
Finished the mods on this Romanian SAR-1. Magpul CTR stock fitted via the Rifle Dynamics M4 to AK adaptor, Hogue pistol grip, Tapco trigger, Midwest Industries extended rail, Magpul angled fore grip. Range this weekend
Beautiful coat, do you use an undercoat rake on him?
I stopped offering international shipping a long time ago. For a seller like me, it was a great decision. It wasn't worth the hassle, however minor it might be. For those of you that are big timers I understand that it generates a material amount of revenue for you.
New Church's
Deleted.
When we purchased this down sofa, he immediately took to the pillows. He is now on a diet after clocking in at 22lbs during his most recent visit to the vet. He's been on Urinary SO food (to prevent any blockages) for a long time, and it's calorie rich. Royal Canin finally released a moderate calorie version. Hoping to get him down to 18lbs or so.