or Connect

Posts by suited

That light blue square.Keeping a couple of these (straight blade tips).
Damn. A lot of nice suits here.
Nice. I stopped going to NMLC because I would always buy for myself. I'm itching for a trip. Maybe before Christmas. 60% is fantastic for ties, especially Kiton. I rarely see Kiton ties dip below $70.
First time seeing this one-piece collar (n/a) hoping to find the pants for this
Some stuff from the last couple weeks (n/a). Paul Stuart 100% Cashmere Better pics of the Luciano Barbera. Fits great except I need to slim the waist down. Any idea how hard something like this is to tailor? It has seams in the back and it's unlined, so I'm thinking it's doable and probably fairly simple.
Disgusting. Mint. My size.
I've never seen it in a thrift but I have a Patagonia gortex shell. Extremely well made and all their stuff has a lifetime warranty, no receipt needed.
Thanks. Luckily my wife bought me a Hermes from Hermes last xmas, so I have something for comparison when it comes to recent Hermes ties. After some searching I found a lot of Ferragamo ties with the smaller font, so maybe they changed it at some point.
Pretty ecstatic about these 4, which I found over the last few weeks (and decided to keep). Finding good ties is a rare occurrence for me. All four are insanely mint, and three look to be NWOT. At the store I had an inclination that the horseshoe Ferragamo might be fake, as I instantly noticed the smaller font on the keeper. Thoughts?
Congratulations on the new venture and good luck!