or Connect

Posts by JustinW

For those unfamiliar with the Hancock Soap Opera, she paid a LOT of lawyers to work very hard for her to get the money that her dad didn't want her to have. He left it all to his charmingly vacuous Filipino trophy wife and former house cleaner.
Way to make good advice sound absurd!http://www.latimes.com/business/money/la-fi-mo-richest-woman-20120830,0,3323996.story?track=rss
This poster is making me loose my love for Dashiell Hammett and the Maltese Falcon.
Both Mormons and Community Organizers ...
They both door knock, preach at you and try to make you take their pamphlets.
G'Day Jason. Just curious if you could add elbow and shoulder patches to a tweed sport coat? I've had a strange desire for an English country shooting jacket, but in a more TaT style/cut. Something like this:
I really like this Beretta St James jacket, though I certainly don't need it and can't justify spending over $500 for what would essentially be a whim. So, long-shot I know, if anyone has something like this for sale in 38-40 I'm interested! Thanks.
Meh, I know there are many forms of anarchism and maybe these guys were some sort of non-collectivist/individualist anarcho-capitalists but I suspect they were not that ideological. More of an anti-government militia, I suspect.
Not sure why the press keeps calling them anarchists, though I suspect being a page-boy at the RNC would turn anyone to FEAR.