or Connect

Posts by JustinW

I wanted to order order pair of brown 1000m's from Revolve for the 30% new customer rebate, but they don't stock wide and won't get them in even with an up-front payment. Luckily, On the Fly have my size in stock and were willing to match Revolve's discounted price (though without their usually free trees). As much as I love my Red Wing GT's, the narrow last just doesn't agree with my feet for any more than an hour or two. Happy Father's Day to me!
+ 1
FWIW, I would go with a JHP 155gr doing at least 1200fps, or the 165gr Speer Gold Dots or Winchester Rangers. But that's based primarily on ballistics and lab tests, as I don't own a .40 these days.
Always a good idea, but essential if you are carrying concealed:http://www.chl-plus.com/Ethics_and_Concealed_Carry.htm
Good find!I buy all my ammo in bulk and usually from SG (there are some good deals at ammotogo but I pay state sales tax there, I get Russian 7n6 5.45 from USAARmorpycorp and Widners sometimes has cheap IMI 5.56).Last time I ordered from SG they had some cool super-cheap 15G slugs. I bought 150rds and wish I'd got more as it is all gone. They also stock RIO, which is a great budget brand, but these slugs I got were incredibly cheap.
Do you want one? Are you free of any felony convictions and a safe, mature and responsible adult willing to learn and practice firearms safety along with the other shooting skills?
Been there, done that:
RIP
There's a guy posting in CE with a total post count of 32. Has the bar been lowered?
No worries. If I wasn't vetting the sick parades on the parade ground in my army days, I was usually on the colour party. More recently, I've been given responsibility for the flags at my work - so had to look for any differences in American and Australian flag etiquette (there are surprisingly few - though the folding is one of them).This will help you fold it for the shadow box: http://www.usflag.org/foldflag.htmlNot that I expect anyone to care, but the Australian flag...