or Connect

Posts by JustinW

^ Check out the Crossbreed Supertuck with J-hooks
Cheers!From what I can make-out without seeing it, I think this pistol is from a border security unit or police and not regular IDF. The yellow tape on the barrel is supposedly to help identify plainclothes 'friendlies' in a firefight.There were some for sale that were Nazi occupation models (possibly once carried by Waffen SS?) and others with the Syrian coat of arms as well as Israeli stampings, but I opted for a 1985 production model.I shot a few worn-out FN HPs in the...
Thanks. I just 'pulled the trigger', if you'll forgive the metaphor, on a nicely holster-worn Israeli contract FN HP.I'll do some before and after pics and will probably have some questions for GT in the next few days, too!
www.onthefly.com
Visiting relatives, family, training and changing jobs has kept me too busy to tinker in the garage with firearms lately - let alone shoot. I have had a little time this morning, and have started looking into the possibility of picking-up a cheap ex-Israeli FN Hi-Power as a base for a fun project. Something like this: I'd keep the over-all military aesthetic, while tuning and refinishing it.
Revolve will do 30% off and OTF will also match that deal.If you are ok with regular width, just see who is cheaper for international shipping.Remember to size down from US sizing.
Revolve don't stock wides and won't special order them for you. On The Fly will price-match them and have wides in stock (but you don't get the free trees at the discount price). That's what I did. Not sure about their international rates, though.Have a Sling for me!
^Those look awesome!The ONLY thing I would change about the 1K miles is to add an extra colour option - a GT-like cordovan. I may get a Vibram half-sole on mine someday, but will probably stay with the more street-dressy flat sole.OT: I have a pair of ADF-issue Terra boots with a mix of kangaroo & cowhide. The 'roo is on a side-panel for flex, but rough-out cowhide on the heel and toe for durability.
I used to be all anti-tupperware, but these days I see the pro vrs. anti plastic/ form vrs function posturing as a bit silly. If I were into cars, I would want a vintage Italian sports car, a classic Brit 4WD Land Rover Defender and a modern, practical daily driver that is still fun to own. I like the aesthetics of a timeless classic, beautifully crafted blued steel and wood firearm. I also appreciate the ugly purity of function in some of today's new breed of handguns...
******SPF******** Size 9.5 Red Wing Gentlemen's Traveller in Black Cherry. Model 9011. I have had these for about a year and have worn them to work 2-3 times per week. Always well maintained. Please see pics - these are in very good condition and have many years of good life left to give. Price is $125 shipped to the the lower 48 states in the original box. Payment by USPS MO or PayPal gift or add 3%. Feel free to ask any questions or if there are specific pics...