or Connect

Posts by JustinW

I think mandatory testing is a good idea. To pass, you have to demonstrate maturity, a safe attitude, sound judgement and safety skills.
It's a cheap and ugly Harrington & Richards nickel plated .32. No idea how it would shoot - I pulled the firing pin and framed it along with the telegram order and a photo of him with it.Well, he didn't die on my relative's watch!
True story: my relative was an IRS agent in Nebraska. When Prwsident McKinley came to town all Federal employees were told to bring their guns to work that day and were deputized as his security team. This was long before the Secret Service. I have his pistol now.
The ranges I shoot at regularly offer discounted lane time for law enforcement, so you get a sub-set who enjoy shooting in their own time and conceal carry off-duty out of choice. When I've chatted with them at the coffee bar the thing I hear most is how inadequate their basic handgun training is. I'm sure there's a bit of bravado and self-aggrandizement T work since these guys are recreational shooters who wish their employer would subsidize their hobby (ammunition and...
And the buying frenzy has begun. There are lines way out the door at every gun and sporting shop in the city. Every idiot who has never owned a firearm is buying an assault rifle while he or she still can. Prohibition wins again!
You have a point? Perhaps you should state it then.
Cokeville Elementary?
True, though the worst school massacre was in 1928 at Bath Township Elementary.