or Connect

Posts by JustinW

You could always spend some money on lightening the 10/22 - though this could get expensive! Look at VQ's 16" carbon fiber barrel and one of the light Boyd stocks. At least with a 10/22 she can continue to mod it as she grows into it.
I'm in the market for a new general purpose work/hard wear boot. I'm looking at all the current military desert-style Bates and Altama boots, but this just caught my eye: http://www.supercasuals.com/Irish_Setter/Irish_Setter_83807.cfm?scsrc=gg&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cse&utm_term=3332_DBRPBLO_522&gclid=CI2H_6XuzrICFYZaMgodPBcAxQ I guess I am a bit of a traditionalist, preferring a smooth leather boot. While I am most familiar with military issue boots, I like that...
I just ordered a Ruger SR22 for cheap plinking fun.I can't recall the name - they were selling crazy cheap on Shoebuy a couple years ago. If you really want to know, PM me a reminder and I'll look up the details.
That's something pretty unique! I sometimes think about doing the whole Mad Max SBS sawed-off side-by-side shotgun thing. If I still lived in the bush I probably would do it and justify it as my snake gun.
I took the G1935 FN-HP to the range yesterday lunchtime for their half-price Wednesday deal. It outshoots me and is a pure joy to shoot.
Ben Sherman.
I just ordered some caps, balls, patches and powder - decided to dust-off the repro Remington 1858 New Model Army for some fun black powder shooting before summer ends.
G'Day Jason. Just curious if you could add elbow and shoulder patches to a tweed sport coat? I've had a strange desire for an English country shooting jacket, but in a more TaT style/cut. Something like this:
I really like this Beretta St James jacket, though I certainly don't need it and can't justify spending over $500 for what would essentially be a whim. So, long-shot I know, if anyone has something like this for sale in 38-40 I'm interested! Thanks.
Nice! I love top-break revolvers. I've been on the look-out for a nice Enfield No.2 for a while now.Lee loader is usually the first step in reloading gear. Maybe this will help: http://curioandrelicfirearmsforum.yuku.com/forum/viewtopic/id/5331#.UDfKnxxmGEM