or Connect

Posts by JustinW

Not terribly authentic and probably fits like most of their stuff - loose for active wear.Orvis also do a blue and stone coloured Harry that looks nice - but would probably fit like a 90s G9.I'm looking for a slim fitting mid/dark tan to khaki version, preferably under $100. I already have a FP maroon and Merc blue and sold my JtG Harrington.
Has anyone seen the Dockers harrington? It looks nice on the Amazon pics, but I'd be worried about fit and lining. Baracuta closed their on-line store, Mercs have doubled in price. Options are getting slim!
Or an issue bayonet to use as a tentpeg or TP roll holder and a pocket knife you stole from some Engineering Corp sapper.
I'm slowly selling off a lot of my firearm and buying ammo. I never planned to be a collector and would rather shoot what I have more and really master a handful of different firearms than own a dozen that sit in the safe all the time. I'll have two auto handguns, a .22 pisol, a black powder revolver, four rifles (old.22, SMLE, AUG and SBR krink) and one shotgun (if my NFA tax stamp comes through before any new restrictions!).
I thought the President's response today was very appropriate and moving. I do hope we can do more to keep firearms our of the hands of the mentally ill and criminals. I also think it's worth questioning why all these shooter rampages occur in designated 'gun free zones'. Beyond that, I think we should leave the politics to the CESSpool.
New P238 and new C&S safety on my HP:
Thanks for the fast reply Crane! I think I'll take them elsewhere for the job.
I dropped by my local cobbler to enquirer about getting a half sole added to my 1,000M boots. I want a sole similar to the RW GT commando half sole on the leather full sole. The cobbler told me he could remove the leather sole and replace it with a full Vibram sole, but could not stitch a half sole on and gluing would come off in a week or two. I didn't have time to discuss it with him in any depth, though I don't understand why he couldn't securely add a half sole. Has...
The CZ Kadet is a great .22 trainer and the Ruger mkII/III is a great target pistol. The Weight and feel of all the .22 1911s I've felt has been pretty off. I love my SR22 - I got it a couple months ago for $270 shipped.
Last week I was at my LGS picking-up the SR22 I'd ordered and I spotted the DB9. It looks and feels superb. Such a shame the concept was so poorly executed.