or Connect

Posts by bc78

Looking for my first pair of Burgundy shoes in UK 9. A boot, adelaide, or austerity brogue would be great, but I'm open to most oxfords. I generally like a sleeker last, such as the C & J 348.
Sorry meant to post in wanted
Anyone have any experience with the prune calf? I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how it appears in person. Some photos make the prune look close to black and some look close to their old brown color. Thanks!
Looking for my first pair of Burgundy shoes in UK 9. An adelaide or austerity brogue would be great, but I'm open to most oxfords. I generally like a sleeker last, such as the C & J 348. Thanks!
I'm looking for Crockett Jones Oxfords or Boots in UK 9, preferably on a 337, 348, or 363 last please. Brown suede would be great, but interested in anything else. Also interested in C&J made for RL or BB in US 10. Thanks.
I'm looking to get a dress boot for the winter. I prefer the Dalton to the 5th street but I'm wondering if the Dalton (bottom photo) would look good with a suit. Also, if anyone has any experience with either boot, or just has an opinion of which one to get, I'd appreciate your feedback. I'm a lawyer, but my firm isn't very stuff, to give you some context. Also, I live in New York, so I'll do a bit of walking in them and would wear overshoes on really bad days.
I own them. I agree with everyone else that it is best with jeans, but acceptable business casual on shitty days. I've worn them in some bad rain storms and been very happy with the leather and the sole.
1. Boston Red Sox 2. Dallas Cowboys 3. NE Patriots 4. Manchester United 5. Used to be the Lakers, but I think I hate the Heat more now.
PM Sent
[quote=The Silverfox;3661067]If the problem is purely the practical one of dealing with the snow and cold, rather than a desire to wear boots for their own sake, have you considered simply wearing regular leather soled shoes with a rubber overshoe or overboot? Probably my best option, thanks!