or Connect

Posts by bc78

I have that suit and could definitely see how that it would be likely to snag. That said, the reason I bought it is because it's extremely light weight and unlined and I don't love the look of linen.
I decided I don't really need anything but this looks great to me if anyone needs a flannel suit: http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/c_suits/havana-blue-check/P3942I.html?cgid=C_Suits&prefn1=size&prefv1=36
Thank you all for your responses! I'll give it a try and report back
Ah, thank you very much. I have a burnt orange tie from Chipp that should work like the 3rd one you posted.
This is a double post from menswear advice, hope that's ok. Just figured this thread would be a good place to ask about a dark brown suit. I'm having a bit of trouble finding shirts and ties to go with my dark brown suit because it's kind of a cool, greyish brown. I think it looks quite nice with a citified look -- a white shirt and black tie or a white shirt and a grey wedding type tie. However, I mostly wear blue shirts. Anyone have any advice on what kind of tie would...
So, I got my first dark brown suit and I'm having a bit of trouble finding shirts and ties to go with it because it's kind of a cool, greyish brown. I think it looks quite nice with a citified look -- a white shirt and black tie or a white shirt and a grey wedding type tie. However, I mostly wear blue shirts. Anyone have any advice on what kind of tie would pull this together?
Agree with all of this.
Amalfi is great. Particularly recommend Ravello
I base it more on what I'm wearing. For example, I don't like the look of shoes being much lighter than my pants and I tend to wear lighter pants in the summer, so I'm much more likely to wear tan shoes in the summer.
Try Herring or Meermin