or Connect

Posts by bc78

Thanks! Got the Havana Brown Glen Plaid Check in wool and cotton
I think of blue as a more casual suit, so I like the one on the right with the patch pockets
This could work. Favorable exchange rate: http://www.jfitzpatrickfootwear.com/collections/loafers/products/madison-dark-brown-museum-calf
I just want to say that Rick's customer service is top notch. Extremely attentive and it's obvious that he cares about his customers
I have a few Hober grenadine finas and they are only 3 inches but tie a great knot
3 would be more timeless. This may be a dissenting opinion but I think 2.5 inch lapels will look ok on a 36S jacket.
Those are good first choices. I'd also really recommend a medium gray houndstooth or prince of wales check. Very useful.
Thank you all for the responses. You're all probably right, selling them is my best option. Shame to take a loss on them though. I guess there are bigger problems...
I wanted to get your opinions on this. So, I have had 5 pairs of Vass made for me without issue. My 6th came in and was made a half size too big. (My order was for my correct size, so the error is on their end.) Problem is I didn't check the sole to see the size before I wore them on NYC pavement. As for the fit, there is a decent amount of heel slippage. Spoke to Rezso and explained the situation, asking for a partial refund. He said he can't offer a partial refund...
1) Ralph Lauren Black Label 100% silk Charcoal Necktie with Raised White Polka Dots. Measures 58" x 3" In excellent condition. $40 shipped 2) Burgundy TM Lewin pointed knit tie. Only worn twice. Knit ties that are pointed are hard to find. 2.75 inches wide. $40 shipped. USA sales only please.