or Connect

Posts by bc78

I also really like the Simpson but it doesn't fit me well. The Vass U last and JL 8000 are great for me because they have a nice chisel shape but don't make my feet too elongated. The Vass F, EG 82, Carmina Robert and JL 7000 are nice, more conservative lasts.
My beaters are a pair of Loake Pimlico chukkas that I got on sale from Periwear. They're dark brown suede with dainite. If I need to be dressed conservatively I have a pair of Vass black F last oxfords with topys on them. I try not to abuse those too much so I carry galoshes too.
Go for it then. It was all pretty good but I recall liking the tomato dish and the hush puppies best.
It's pretty good. Not something I'd say to go out of your way to try, however, if you have a friend or partner that's a vegetarian, I say go for it.
Are you open to suede? They have a nice medium brown suede
Ugh, they only have the black Burlington in my size. Beautiful shoe but really don't need any more black shoes... Hope you guys have better luck
Crockett and Jones Hallam in Brown Burnished Calf, which gives them a mottled look. Size UK 9 or US 10. Cap Toe Oxford Balmoral. In great condition. Marked as subs but I don't see why. Cared for with Saphir products. Box and Bags included. Box is kind of beat up. SHOE TREES NOT INCLUDED
What a great deal. Too bad all their offerings either don't work for me or would be redundant in my wardrobe. Hope you guys do better
thank you!
I'm interested in my first pair of Sargent's on the 724 last. Do you guys find this to be an elongated last? I mostly wear Vass U lasts and have been phasing out elongated pairs like my C & J 348s. Any fit issues with the 724? Thanks!