or Connect

Posts by andreyb2

A fine video. Thanks! Andrey
To clarify my comment -- I'm not speaking on how posh / not posh the shop is. What I saw on the pictures looks like a very amateurish operation... just a couple of girls who decided to call themselves a camiceria. Granted, I'm not a shirtmaker myself, so what do I know? Andrey
The place was even worse than this? Seriously, not to rain on your parade -- and the final shirts might be fantastic -- but what I saw so far doesn't look too good... I'm not speaking on shirts (there are none), but on general approach.Andrey
Thanks for sharing, P-K-L. Andrey
As been reported already, the shop is fabulous. Audi Charles is absolutely friendly and charming. She said that an on-line shop is in the plans. Andrey
An update on Budd: their new web-site now features an on-line shop. According to Mr Rowley, this happened last Thursday. Andrey
I'm definitely not a celebrity or a famous man, but was on receiving end once. An owner of a shirtmaking business mentioned (even bragged) on a Russian-language forum that I ordered shirts in his atelier -- without my consent. I felt offended. So much so that I considered to end my custom. As for mentioning customers *with* their consent, this is generally OK for me. But then again, discretion and good taste should be applied. Sorry, but I don't think that this fitting...
Stephen Lachter makes a similar cuff -- he calls it a "flowerpot cuff". Though when worn, it doesn't look any different than a normbal barrel cuff. Andrey
It does. Turnbull & Asser started to use this machine for their shirts some time ago. I'm still not convinced this is the right thing to do, though...Andrey
For good! Andrey