or Connect

Posts by Spatlese

James Brownies (i'm sure this has been already posted)
Carne Wilson (get it get it)
Moo Shu Bjork
Bronski Beets
HamBlurger
I'm posting here without comment but have a look at this one. I'm sure if you posted in CE your question could garner vastly differing opinions.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/268619/winter-boots-2011-2012/15#post_4868536 (I'm not up on current sourcing for either Vass or C&J, you should check out the MC side for that; but these Vass look great...you did say not too concerned with price )
LOL....last month, I actually had my shopping cart on bagjacks site filled with the Next Level Messenger, a laptop sleeve, AND one of these umbrellas. But went with an Acr as I mentioned before. For those who still think that bagjack is ugly, I kind of agree on the grey, and was considering it in straight black which looked much better to me.
You didn't indicate if these are required to be safety boots with steel toes, etc. If not, I question this usefulness of this policy, but it sure makes for better looking choices. If so, this probably limits your options. Personally, I'd probably just get some Blundstone safety boots and be done with it (or keep them at your desk / car). In a prior lifetime, I had a job that required a lot of field work, and I remember having steel toed dress shoes. Didn't really...
All things point to Lidstrom announcing his retirement in 20 minutes. Not surprising, but thanks for the memories to an all time great. Oh, and watched parts of Game 1. Ugh