or Connect

Posts by Augustus Medici

Haha wow Connemara, you're a good sport. I'm sure the "sorority sweetheart" is analogous to a frat's "little sister." The little sisters that I've known were mainly kept around so the frat bros could get quick and easy access to ass, as they were always around the house and helped out at events. Thus, becoming a sorority sweetheart isn't necessarily a bad thing. Besides, if the girls really do think you're gay/non-threatening, and it sounds like that may be the case,...
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek In the Season Six premiere Sunday September 9 at 10 pm, Cheryl talks Larry into adopting the Blacks, a family displaced by a hurricane, and Larry invents the "perfect" excuse for missing a pair of parties. Oh, lord... YESSSSSSSSSSSS
Don't do it, as tempting as it may sound. Be like a monkey and swing from vine to vine. And don't sweat not being able to find a job. I have had several college friends that graduated (last May as well, actually) and had a tough time getting a job. Are you sure your resume is up to par? It may behoove you to go to your school's career placement center and have them look at your resume, spiff it up, give you interviewing tips, or even leads on open jobs. If you're not...
TS, have you thought about doing your own show in the style of Tony Bourdain's No Reservations or even Rachael Rhea's $40 a Day?
I've been getting sick of mayo/mustard/ranch as a sandwich spread and thought I'd try to create my own. My idea was that I could get a cheapo balsamic, put a lot into a pot, toss in some shallots, and reduce down until it's a thick syrup. Combine this with chicken breast and melted Swiss cheese, and I think I may have a tasty sandwich. It could taste awful too, but I see no red-flags yet. Would the more knowledgable of this forum recommend using a cheap balsamic or...
I had always thought The Sopranos portrayed a realistic image of Jersey teens with Meadow and AJ. They just seemed like any other teenager in any other part of the American US. Quote: Originally Posted by dkzzzz To me they look like a white version of ghetto-fabulousness minus the criminal record + heavy gay influence. Wonderful breed of people created by MTV. You're right, the guys look like homosexual wiggers to me. But you have to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Maharaja turn off 5th alarm get up and stop being disoriented walk downstairs feed my cat, drink a protein shake 2-3 reasonably large bong loads to start the day off right shave/shower/brush teeth/wax balls/rub one out....the usual suspects throw on jeans and a tee, get books, smoke cigarette go to class I like your style.
I generally despise cell phones and would never use one at the dinner table. I hate texting too but have to admit to using it when I didn't really feel like talking to the other person but had to communicate with him nonetheless. Cell phones are a necessary evil, food is a necessary pleasure. Why mix the two? On the other hand, I know a Muslim straight out of Bangladesh who works at a Big 4 accounting firm. He's basically got his phone attached to his ear and is always...
Ohhhhhh shiz, I love this show. I love Cheryl Hines even more. I heard Vivica A. Fox was going to play some black Katrina-refugee family that moves next door to Larry David. Can you imagine the mayhem?!
Quote: Originally Posted by zatarregaza D Magazine has some interesting recommendations. We seem to go back to the same places over and over again. What would you guys recommend on lower Greenville and Uptown areas? I found Ali Baba's in lower, lower Greenville to be a nice little treat. Can't really think of anything else that stands out in my mind. Lower Greenville/Uptown has some great tapas places like Sangria and Hola. There's even a...