or Connect

Posts by Augustus Medici

War Czar is the most badass official title I've ever seen besides Imperator.
Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh 9:33 PM CST I'm watching Jesse Jackson on Anderson Cooper 360 on CNN as I type this. Jesse's commenting on the Duke debacle. His comments are absolute BS and a rewriting of history. Is anyone watching this BS. Imus had a 31 year career destroyed by an egregious racial slur! We've all seen tapes of the episode. Judge it for yourself. My opinion is that Race Hustler #2 Al Sharpton really did a good job...
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad But just to be on the safe side, don't wash your hair with urine (at least not your own). Gross. According to my dad, people in China/Taiwan/Japan used to believedthat drinking your urine improved your eyesight!
mizanation, I was wondering if this Ready Clean was the same stuff you were talking about that GNC had? It's loaded with vitamins, etc. Thanks again!
Mike Nifong is truly deplorable, but I can't for the life of me believe that somebody could be that vile. Why would anybody in a high position of responsibility play with the lives of people purely for political gain? And this isn't some fuzzy debatable thing like Bush and Iraq, this is just a group of college kids who could have their lives destroyed. Can anybody provide a defense for Nifong, if only to play devil's advocate here?
And the Nancy Pelosi thread goes the way of Saddam's WMDs . . .
Quote: Originally Posted by drizzt3117 In his case it wasn't illegal in any case as he had a prescription. God bless California! I read an article in an issue of Rolling Stone detailing the medical marijuana business. No wonder Californians are always so happy
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. Thanks for the endorsement! I don't like cheaters, hate them in fact. My self-righteousness stems from the fact that I'd never jeopordize my future, given the realities of drug tests in the workplace, at the end of a blunt or crackpipe. That might make me an asshole but at least I won't be throwing away any job opportunities because of my own self-indulgence. Isn't being openly self-righteous and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Augusto86 To the general SF public: Is this very common these days? Do that many companies REALLY require this much control over your personal lives? I find it hard to believe and slightly alarming, yet I can totally see it happening. As well, I may need to lay off any substances I find in Egypt before getting back and searching for jobs! It's actually not that common unless you're applying for entry-level jobs...
Quote: Originally Posted by mizanation ok. i've beaten a couple drug tests, using different methods. do not listen to the people here who say they've "heard" that something works. i know people who've failed miserably going by people's hearsay advice. 1) postpone the date as far away as possible. you've already done this. 2) drink as much water as possible on the day of the test. pee a few times before going to the lab. do not take the test on...