or Connect

Posts by KtownGreg

Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 Very nice KTG, are these the chromexcel chukkhas? Yep. Quote: Originally Posted by srivats Love those CXL chukkas, Greg. My size was sold out before I went 'ooh!' at the pics Tom posted in the alden thread over at SW&D. ? Comfortable, no break-in req. Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 Today, went to Barnes and Noble to stock up on motorcycle magazines...
Sammy, HY, KW, C&J, JLC
Breaking in some new Aldens. Time for a nap.
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Last day at Green-wood. The human stories that are breathtaking. Heavy jacket and Heavy boots. Looks great. Quote: Originally Posted by gshen Some shots from the past couple of days in Vietnam: Now please excuse me while i sit back and digest my pho... Beautiful series. Quote: Originally Posted by Parker Rodney...
Today: cadi with SC sans tie. Sammy, JCrew, HY, C&J, IWC
21deg. F WAYWT shots. Staying with the simple tan and gray theme. This dog is keeping me busy. You gotta love a puppy, though... BC, HY, Aldens, SD
Long, long day. It started sunny and beautiful. Playing a bit with an old Hassy lens. Unfortunately this afternoon hit like a run away train.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker wow yfyf... sick fabric.. and you are the king of the green tie! 2+, looks great
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 I envy your watch game Greg!! Quote: Originally Posted by UrbanComposition T Nice sweater. Unbutton the top button for some sprezz agreed Quote: Originally Posted by bleachboy Not sure about the tie but solid fit. Love the coat. Quote: Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix Master Class in...
Quote: Originally Posted by artoftime Oh yeah. Rarely see these, G - noice! Here is a high Res scan. Only the Laureus is mine.