or Connect

Posts by KtownGreg

Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Blue moon, you saw me standing alone, without a dream in my heart, without a love of my own. This morning: This afternoon: Red was for National Heart Health Awareness Day... This made me smile. Longing for a third (this evening) fit for some reason. Symmetry?
Blue? How does this work? mR. rObOtO Pose Shoes? Crazy bow, channeling Churchill. Diver It's been a loooooooooooooooong week. My reward? A healthy, smiling family and a glass of four roses small batch, two cubes, heavy/leaded glass. No complaints. Rest up everyone. Or not. Blue: JCrew sweater, Beau tie Ltd., HY pant, BB shirt, socks? Non: Carminos, SD
Both are nice watches. I find the PO a bit more difficult to wear every day due to the thickness. They both have the coaxial movt. (a plus). I believe the SMP is a bit more versatile. But if only one it is hard to beat a Speedy (which can be had for less than 2K and serves many straps/looks easily.
Quote: Originally Posted by vbuskirk I've been wondering whether people tucked them back, despite that the Cordovan isn't finished on the underside. It doesn't bug you? Yes, later in the day I tucked it in the opposite direction. Better look. Quote: Originally Posted by benjamin831 Is the Leffot strap worth it? It's extremely extremely expensive for a strip of leather. Yes, and agreed.
With all the Speedy posts lately what's one more? Lef. Horween Nato (crash $ but ultra-comfortable)
Quote: Originally Posted by benjamin831 Great shot. Cool watch. Had the 656 for a while. This makes me want another Sinn.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Greg, you've come a long way and I think you're settling into a style in which you look natural. Your posts are usually prefaced by an explanation of why you look bad, but you seldom do. Good work. Quote: Originally Posted by NOBD +1 Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 Can't agree with this more, I always chuckle at the self-deprecation just before posting a realy...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Greg, you've come a long way and I think you're settling into a style in which you look natural. Your posts are usually prefaced by an explanation of why you look bad, but you seldom do. Good work. Thank you, Moo. Still struggle with a visual disconnect between my closet and the real world. Defining My Style, perhaps? Posting forces me to take a more critical look at my choices (and their fit). Not sure how...
Wow, this thread has taken a bit of a digression. Tattoos and motorcycles? I say bring it. Variety can be productive and stimulating.... My fits recently have been a bit bland but I'll courageously post even though they are quite lacking. Example #1 I'm in a shawl collar sweater glut. Ultra baggy khakis but I'm ok with that as just hanging around the house. Example #2 Tough light this am. A bit better on the fit. Love the single monk cordovan...
Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 I like this Greg, the Belstaff works. I think the fuller trouser still looks good on you, but if it bothers you enough to mention, you might want to think about getting them slimmed up a touch? Great color by the way.. Thank you. HY pants seem to run a bit slim but these look a little fuller IRL. Quote: Originally Posted by chrisb0109 I like the mix, but I think slimmer trousers would...