or Connect

Posts by KtownGreg

Better shot of the GO 60s on a brown strap. Vintage overload?
One last wear for the quilted jacket prior to Spring? Any a wooly bow. JPress, HY, wooly, BB, C&J, Speedy.
Quote: Originally Posted by TTO My Dad & I -TTO My favorite post of late. Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 did i make the right choice? Yes, I prefer the darker version but then again I've been migrating toward more monochromatism.?!
Today. Mid-60s... Bor., HY (need to take in waist a bit), Aldens, no-logo fieiger
Quote: Originally Posted by Philip1978 I hate you. Nice look. Sun brings love. Quote: Originally Posted by mossrockss Pants fit great. Have every pant you own tailored to match these exactly It seems I need some HY pants... Agreed. The cut on these fit ME. Quote: Originally Posted by UrbanComposition You have your own style, and do it well. I like the bowtie. Thank you....
Thanks to all for the nice comments on the GO 60. I'll try to get better shots of it on the brown strap in the near future. Today: Speedy on Nato
Warm weather down South. Nice. Sammy, BB, HY, secret bow, Aldens, Speedy on nato
New strap for the GO 60. From this to this...
Beautiful weather in Ktown. Let's pull the pants up a bit. Sammy, BB, KW, HY, C&J, SD
Quote: Originally Posted by mossrockss It looks better to me. To each his own, I guess. Which does Greg prefer? Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 Uh, no. Sammy is just too long on you. The hem line is at your fingertips: that's too long. Your sartorial inspiration, PhatGuido, constantly stress the importance of proportion, instead of blindly following some rules. Long jackets make your legs look even...