or Connect

Posts by KtownGreg

Long time ladies. Last Sunday. Red appears to be popular. And yes the new 'do is for a good cause. She's 10.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lokesh Absolutely stunning Quote: Originally Posted by TheWraith Stunning. Just stunning. Quote: Originally Posted by NonServiam Just beautiful! That dial is lovely This is new for me, instant love Thank you. Great example of Omega attempting to move up in quality. Nice details. Tried the silver dial but it didn't click with me. Great...
Great shot of the SubC Here is a new p/u for me. Had the silver but couldn't bond. The gray dial is more me. Omega AT 8500, 39mm Love the textures...
Hello, Gents. Good to see this thread still kick'n. Here's one from the South. 90 in May? Sammy, BB, Drakes, HY, EG, AT8500, power line radiation? And yesterday's fit. Just because.
JLC Master Grande Ultrathin New dress vs. old dress Wrist shot...
Quote: Originally Posted by Rkjfk Looks good on Nato. Here's a modern version for comparo...
15 pages of review. Been guarding my oldest in post-prom festivities. I do have sharp knives (and a few guns)..... Quote: Originally Posted by Ich_Dien From the weekend, shock of cold weather. Alas, my tweeds are all stored up now as it is 20 degrees quite consistently. Always a sad day! We need more bikes... Quote: Originally Posted by aeglus More of the same boring stuff. Sorta MC-friendly. also got a haircut over the weekend [[SPOILER]] Yes,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Greg, nice. Quote: Originally Posted by UrbanComposition +1 Sweet sport coat. thanks. Sammy (yep sleeves are there but not in the pic), BB, HY, EGs
Been out a bit. BC, C&J, Hamilton
Quote: Originally Posted by dibadiba Looks good. I love that the shot/fit represents originality. FRESH. Thanks for posting.