or Connect

Posts by KtownGreg

Today's pick. Mixing a more formal piece with a casual fit. GO 60's on black croc
Love that JLC Navy Seal Auto, me wants... Yesterday pulled out the IWC Pilot Laureus. Not sure why I do not wear this one more often.
Snowy day of errands. Two to the dentist. The puppy to the vet. Great day for Dad jeans and slouchy sweater. HY, JCrew, Levis, LLBean, GO 60s
Quote: Originally Posted by artoftime Cool photo effect, G - what is it? Lo-mob via iPhone 4 Quote: Originally Posted by UrbanComposition Having a wardrobe full of simple is very, very good. Great look. Agreed, thank you. Going to push a more monochromic look over the next bit of experimentation. Quote: Originally Posted by Robokop I am officially over the "vintage-effect" photo...
Great rainy day with kids. Keeping it simple: JCrew, Levis, Aldens
Quote: Originally Posted by RangerP To KtownGreg: Would you mind just mentioning your height and weight... I'm not sure what it is about some of your looks but I get the impression that some of your outfits, although usually well put together, make you look heavier than you really are. Am I the only one who gets this impression? I see this in some of my fits as well. This is one of the biggest advantages of posting to this thread. For...
Playing with patterns today. Wearing the rare (for me) navy trouser. I'm still not sure about the shoes. Perhaps a pair of dark brown leathers. Perhaps pattern overload. Even the watch looks too busy. Should have worn a simple JLC. Sammy, BB, JPress, AT8500, C&J
Rain. Rain. Bad lighting today but I'll compensate with a bit of cuteness. BB Cord., Aldens, GMT IIc, & Gus
Quote: Originally Posted by gnatty8 lol, you have the look down man.. how many miles did you get in? Took my Street Bob out today to fill it up and damn near froze my butt off.. About a tank, country back roads. Sometimes it is just good to get away for a bit. Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 Very nice Greg. Thank you. Quote: Originally Posted by IST66 Nice. I...
Today's fit. Sammy Jkt, Sammy pants (perhaps a bit full), BB, and the barrel chest. Note the short collar syndrome. I'll fix that with the next order.