or Connect

Posts by rexthedestroyer

This is just ridiculous, lol.
Is this suit fused or fully/half canvased? http://www.sierratradingpost.com/jack-victor-slim-jim-stripe-suit-loro-piana-wool-for-men~p~5046j/?filterString=mens-suits-and-sport-coats~d~152%2Fsizefamily~size%3B44%2F&colorFamily=01 THe discription says the following: •Bi-stretch woven interlinings are made of superior Italian canvas
Wow, i guess I am just out of touch. I though (think) that this Casio is a beautiful watch. Now the price issue is bit more bothersome. I've had regular G-Shocks in the past, and they wre functional albeit clunky. The one i posted seems sleeker and nicer. I'll have to reconsider. I'd love to find this watch somewhere for $300.
Guys, I need your opinion on a sports watch for the weekends. I found the following watch on Seiya Japan's website for $579. However, on the actual brand website it runs for $450. http://www.seiyajapan.com/c=hNqWYR9QqY1EbQXmfXeHZjL98/product/G-GW-4000D-1AJF/CASIO-G-shock-GW-4000D-1AJF-MULTI-BAND-6-JAPAN-MADE.html Would this be a good buy? If not, give me some alternatives in that price range. For background, I already have an Omega Speedmaster for evenings, and a...
I know a NY guy who moved to LA in the pursuit of getting in to the Hollywood production scene. His approach was to get jobs as doormen at "hot" LA night clubs and try to make contacts with the a-list folk. Somehow, this average 5 ft 8 jewish guy was able to land a few choice doormen gigs. While he wasn't able to get in to the film industry, he did get his his realestate liscense and with the connections he made in the club scene, he has been very successful selling...
I was responding to the OP and not your question.
Label King
This show is trash
This is a wonderful jacket that I never had a chance to enjoy because the sizing was off a bit for me. I really thought I was spot on with my sizing, but unfortunately it is too tight for me. Here are the specs shoulders 19" chest (pit-to-pit) 23.1" midsection 20.8" waist 21.0" body length, front 23.5" body length, back 26.0" sleeve length, from shoulder 26.5" sleeve width @ pit 8.0" sleeve width @ elbow 6.8" sleeve width @ cuff 5.7" If you happen to live in the...