or Connect

Posts by mccvi

Quote: Originally Posted by EZETHATSME Thanks for posting - just checked out their site for the first time, the ties look nice. Will give them a try soon. EZ No problem. I purchased the Glen Plaid wool tie for $55 or something. Since you get to choose from a variety of widths and lengths, while it's not bespoke... it's close and the quality is great. As a tall guy, finding long ties in wool is beyond hard - between Sam Hober and Mountain &...
It really depends on the maker as well - varying between houses. Do yourself a favor, find the maker you like and go try on some of their shoes for sizing references.
Quote: Originally Posted by scottcw One thing I have noticed with the Kiehls is that it feels great, but I do not see any results. This has been confirmed by some friends who have tried it. The Cade doesn't have the immediate "wow" factor, but it does show results. Will give it a try, thanks.
I cannot find a more recent thread, so thought I would post here. I just placed and received an order from M&S as they have a sale on some ties. The quality is great and the fabrics superb, plus it's made locally here in New York. I've been buying from them for a couple years now, but felt compelled by the most recent purchase to urge people to check them out.
Remaining ties, three for $40 shipped.
Shoulders on the RLPL tweed? Measurement is off....
Length? Thanks.
Kiehl's eye stuff (cream, not stick) seems to work decently (I know that's not a rave review, but the best I've found yet).
Quote: Originally Posted by Peppars I've never seen a single side vent before I didn't want to... I don't want to... I can't help it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnny Amiga Speaking of Audiard his newest, Un Prophete, is his best yet and quite probably the best film I've seen in years. Amazing. Un prophete is a must.