or Connect

Posts by mccvi

listen, libby was just a patsy. so what if he goes through water like money, the man likes to hydrate. how can you fault a man for imbibing? how?!?
Quote: Originally Posted by onix His profile shows that he was active yesterday night. So he's still around, but decides to not response to messages? Now one must wonder.... Quote: Originally Posted by cnh121 J I was trying to be patient but 3 months without any sort of contact is just ridiculous. Mr. Aver, if you are reading this, I did not want hurt your possibility for future sales by posting on the board, but you HAVE...
For all those who said yes to pockets, for what on earth do you use them?
Quote: Originally Posted by Hany No pocket on OCBD=FAIL. But to each their own. Pocket, then no pocket... but "FAIL," never. "FAIL" is the worst stylistic expression I know.
Quote: Originally Posted by srivats Pockets. Always. Pocket. Never.
Quote: Originally Posted by Parker Everything looks good except the shoulders which look kinda bumpy and the "divots" on the upper sleeve. Maybe the tailor will know what to do to address these. I find it impossible to make these judgments when arms are raised.... Better pics would help.
Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard Best of luck, and please pay no attention to the catty remarks. It's a lot easier to post a snarky icon or one-liner these days than it is to give directions. 'tis true. street wear would be much more informed in helping (as ab mentioned).
Just received an order of squares... top notch stuff. Recommend.
Alexi Indris Santana once snarked that Brown was its own backup school. Turns outs neither were true.