or Connect

Posts by mccvi

Just received an order of squares... top notch stuff. Recommend.
Alexi Indris Santana once snarked that Brown was its own backup school. Turns outs neither were true.
Quote: Originally Posted by holymadness Unrelated to your question, but I once took film photos of a gratituous sexual act an ex and I performed and the guy at the photomat refused to develop them, plus gave me a stern lecture to boot. One of the many hazards of not upgrading to digital. Unreal. Do it again for effect. Quote: Originally Posted by phoenixrecon ya its a c-41 black and white film Ilford XP-2 Super 135-36...
Final drop - $10 each.... any ties remaining after Friday at 5pm are free if postage is paid.
2 for $25.
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI Umbrella itself was 185 pounds + 49 pounds for the silver l/b. I was there in person so no shipping and I should be getting back close to 30 pounds in VAT back. Trini - do post pics, if you would, when it arrives.
Drop.
Quote: Originally Posted by EZETHATSME Thanks for posting - just checked out their site for the first time, the ties look nice. Will give them a try soon. EZ No problem. I purchased the Glen Plaid wool tie for $55 or something. Since you get to choose from a variety of widths and lengths, while it's not bespoke... it's close and the quality is great. As a tall guy, finding long ties in wool is beyond hard - between Sam Hober and Mountain &...
It really depends on the maker as well - varying between houses. Do yourself a favor, find the maker you like and go try on some of their shoes for sizing references.