or Connect

Posts by mccvi

Quote: Originally Posted by Parker Everything looks good except the shoulders which look kinda bumpy and the "divots" on the upper sleeve. Maybe the tailor will know what to do to address these. I find it impossible to make these judgments when arms are raised.... Better pics would help.
Quote: Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard Best of luck, and please pay no attention to the catty remarks. It's a lot easier to post a snarky icon or one-liner these days than it is to give directions. 'tis true. street wear would be much more informed in helping (as ab mentioned).
Just received an order of squares... top notch stuff. Recommend.
Alexi Indris Santana once snarked that Brown was its own backup school. Turns outs neither were true.
Quote: Originally Posted by holymadness Unrelated to your question, but I once took film photos of a gratituous sexual act an ex and I performed and the guy at the photomat refused to develop them, plus gave me a stern lecture to boot. One of the many hazards of not upgrading to digital. Unreal. Do it again for effect. Quote: Originally Posted by phoenixrecon ya its a c-41 black and white film Ilford XP-2 Super 135-36...
Final drop - $10 each.... any ties remaining after Friday at 5pm are free if postage is paid.
2 for $25.
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI Umbrella itself was 185 pounds + 49 pounds for the silver l/b. I was there in person so no shipping and I should be getting back close to 30 pounds in VAT back. Trini - do post pics, if you would, when it arrives.
Drop.