or Connect

Posts by mccvi

Quote: Originally Posted by chatty My opinion, if you don't exist on Google, that's an issue. Is this a Zen koan or did you plagiarize from Sartre?
EG Lasted Trees, Mahagony - 11.5/12 SOLD These are the awesome hinged trees that are not made by EG or RLPL anymore. Gratuitous Laga shot....
I am glad others responded because I have to plead ignorance on most American shoe manufacturers. The suggestion of shell is a good one. SF is great for being able to research such things. In terms of being economical, as someone mentioned, if you can find what size you are in AE or Alden (or at least make sure they are comfortable) and then look for something discounted or used (the buy and sell forum here, ebay, etc...) you can usually do pretty well (though since...
Quote: Originally Posted by guyincity It depends on my mood. I do take the subway and walk to work everyday. Many people are in a rush and lack spatial awareness. The sidewalks tend to be formed by stone blocks, and they are not level. These two things are dangerous when it comes to wearing shoes. I could leave the house with brand new white sneakers, and when I get home I'd have marks on the back of my shoes from people kicking/stepping on them, marks...
Quote: Originally Posted by guyincity Something that doesn't look stepped on and kicked multiple times on a given day. Are you fox trotting to work? It's okay if you are, really...
Quote: Originally Posted by usctrojans31 Define large feet. Define "fabulous." That's code in some circles. Code I tell you!
Quote: Originally Posted by onix His profile shows that he was active yesterday night. So he's still around, but decides to not response to messages? Now one must wonder.... Quote: Originally Posted by cnh121 J I was trying to be patient but 3 months without any sort of contact is just ridiculous. Mr. Aver, if you are reading this, I did not want hurt your possibility for future sales by posting on the board, but you HAVE...
For all those who said yes to pockets, for what on earth do you use them?
Quote: Originally Posted by Hany No pocket on OCBD=FAIL. But to each their own. Pocket, then no pocket... but "FAIL," never. "FAIL" is the worst stylistic expression I know.
Quote: Originally Posted by srivats Pockets. Always. Pocket. Never.