or Connect

Posts by mccvi

pm sent...
I haven't personally, but I'm curious to hear more details about your alteration experiences (as well as others). I've considered using them, but have heard mixed reviews (which is pretty much par for all tailors I guess).
pm sent - i've been checked out for a while (hope this is still okay to do on the forum).
Price dropped to $65.
Price dropped to $75.
Price dropped to $85.
three roll two, notch lapel (pique stitching), dual vent, besom pockets, all virgin lana (made in italy). great cut and construction. excellent condition. measurements below. 95>85>75>65 SOLD including shipping in conus. shoulders - 20" sleeves - 27" (with one inch to let out or take in) boc length - 32" chest - 47"
Quote: Originally Posted by Pezzaturra Shoulder :19 1/2" Chest: 22" Overall length: 38 1/2" Too small for me, but great coat.
Just a word, hopefully welcome and not too gratuitous, about J and HY. I am bit of a scarf whore and took a cost no object approach to scarf acquisition this past fall (picking up about five via Begg, Drake's, etc...). Hands down, the HY navy glen plaid cashmere scarf has not only taken the spot of my favorite all time scarf, but at a reasonable price as well. Props to J for such good taste, outstanding choices (from picking to editing), and amazing customer service. ...
Great ties. Olch picks some great fabrics.