or Connect

Posts by mccvi

I have five Borrellis total available for purchase at a significant discount. Originally $450, I purchased them for $140 plus shipping but realized too late that I need 16.5/42. I have, therefore, purchased many more than that in my correct sizing and wish to offer these up at a significant discount. Each shirt is offered (new, unworn, without tags) for $100 shipped in the US or Canada. Please pm for worldwide shipping costs. There is one white available (sold), two...
Are the white rugbys a bit sheer / translucent or are they completely opaque? Any help would be most welcome... (my dark chest hair thanks you in advance).
NWT - Borrelli Belt. Tagged Size: 110/125. Pebblegrain finish with woven cotton trim. Best for a 38" waist, could be adjusted down for any waist by the right person. $80 shipped in the US & Canada. pm for world wide costs.
NWT - Borrelli Belt. Tagged Size: 110/125. Pebblegrain finish with woven cotton trim. Best for a 38" waist, could be adjusted down for any waist by the right person. $145 shipped in the US & Canada. pm for world wide costs.
They are mostly regular fit (only the brooks brothers are slim).
8 Shirts (7 TM Lewin, 1 Ralph Lauren Blue Label) in 17 neck, 36 sleeve (the RL is size L) in various clothes (mostly poplin/broadcloth). All recently dry cleaned and in worn but solid condition. Please see pictures for colors and patterns. Shipping is included in US and Canada.
12 Shirts (9 TM Lewin, 2 BB, 1 Tyrwhitt) in 16.5 neck, 36 sleeve in various clothes (mostly poplin/broadcloth) and cuffs (some French, some barrel). All recently dry cleaned and in worn but solid condition. Please see pictures for colors and patterns. Shipping is included in US and Canada. $150 shipped for all 12.
Ed, Any possibility of longer tie lengths? Interested. Mccvi
Ed, I know you are very busy, so I hope it is not an inconvenience to ask... but I would be interested in several ties in 62" length. It is possible? Let me know as you can. Best, Mark ps. the site looks great. the fabric selection of ties even better.
Now a fifteen percent drop on remaining 17/43 shirt. Last drop. Price is firm.