or Connect

Posts by _AMD

Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy You can reach Salvatore through his Facebook page. Thank you for your response. I have tried that, but it didn't seem to work. I guess I'll just keep trying and hope for the best. Thanks again, Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan I am staring at a freshly DHL'ed package from Naples, sitting on my desk. Thanks, Salvatore. Matt, I tried to send you a PM to try to verify the contact info that I have for Salvatore, but your PM box is full. Can you clear some space, or touch base with me in another manner? Thanks, Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by Despos Could someone tell me the price of an Ambrosi shirt and does he visit Chicago? I lurked and searched but couldn't find this information. I believe it's $1000, but they don't rotate the shoulder enough, so it's not worth it. Hope that helps. Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel looks like Isaia at Saks. Whatever it is, it is way too tight in the waist/chest for him and the patch pockets looks silly on what seems to be a worsted wool but I do love the curve and size of the lapels. And I like his hairstyle. l also find something very odd/off with the sleeves. They look extremely tight in the forearms, but excessively loose in the bicep/upper arm area. Is it just me, or just the...
Quote: Originally Posted by pscolari Hamersley's in South End. Check out Craigie on Main if you and the family are fine with Cambridge. Thank you. I will take a look at both of those. Aaron
Looking for a recommendation for brunch in Boston on Mother's Day with my wife and our young son. Thanks. Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria That looks like the south wall of my new dressing room. I have double height open racks like that, but they're separated by narrow necktie drawers rather than open shelving. - B <--- Jealous! Aaron
Weejuns (Made in Maine)? Aaron
I had an extremely good experience buying from viral. He was very prompt with his communications and shipping. Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar Sometimes it always looks like another fitting is needed... Is this like, 60% of the time it works every time? Aaron