or Connect

Posts by _AMD

Ignoring the fact that this is utter drivel (barely comprehensible drivel at that), who stated that the outfit you quoted was intended for the workplace?
WTF is this gibberish? Was this supposed to be a response to mossrocks' questions?
Nice selection. I have the one spoilered above (though unlined), and I enjoy wearing it very much.
I was leaning toward the iPhone in the breast pocket.
This is quite nice overall, but I would change the ps to something a little further from the tie color/pattern.
Dammit! I used to enjoy this thread...
If you are going to hurl insults, why not name names or post examples?
I envision most of the LL cloths as jackets for me as well, save for the Agnelli Tweed, as you mention, and the length of Agnelli Flannel that I have awaiting funding. In fact, I love the Agnelli Tweed so much, I bought a second suit length.
I have only funded two LL cloths so far, a suit in the Agnelli Tweed and a jacket in the City Gunclub 2, but I find both to be among my favorite pieces in my wardrobe. I have no issue wearing them due to the weight. Maybe it is due to my location, but I find them very useful and a pleasure to wear.
Yes, this is common practice on 3R2 jackets.Your suit looks nice. Your tailor has done nice work for you.