or Connect

Posts by _AMD

Quote: Originally Posted by banis I gave up trying to contact Salvatore both via e-mail and facebook, as he constantly did not reply to any of my messages. Banis, So, what do you do now for your orders? Do you go to Naples to get them in person, or have you simply stopped ordering from Salvatore? Thanks, Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy You can reach Salvatore through his Facebook page. Thank you for your response. I have tried that, but it didn't seem to work. I guess I'll just keep trying and hope for the best. Thanks again, Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan I am staring at a freshly DHL'ed package from Naples, sitting on my desk. Thanks, Salvatore. Matt, I tried to send you a PM to try to verify the contact info that I have for Salvatore, but your PM box is full. Can you clear some space, or touch base with me in another manner? Thanks, Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by Despos Could someone tell me the price of an Ambrosi shirt and does he visit Chicago? I lurked and searched but couldn't find this information. I believe it's $1000, but they don't rotate the shoulder enough, so it's not worth it. Hope that helps. Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel looks like Isaia at Saks. Whatever it is, it is way too tight in the waist/chest for him and the patch pockets looks silly on what seems to be a worsted wool but I do love the curve and size of the lapels. And I like his hairstyle. l also find something very odd/off with the sleeves. They look extremely tight in the forearms, but excessively loose in the bicep/upper arm area. Is it just me, or just the...
Quote: Originally Posted by pscolari Hamersley's in South End. Check out Craigie on Main if you and the family are fine with Cambridge. Thank you. I will take a look at both of those. Aaron
Looking for a recommendation for brunch in Boston on Mother's Day with my wife and our young son. Thanks. Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria That looks like the south wall of my new dressing room. I have double height open racks like that, but they're separated by narrow necktie drawers rather than open shelving. - B <--- Jealous! Aaron
Weejuns (Made in Maine)? Aaron
I had an extremely good experience buying from viral. He was very prompt with his communications and shipping. Aaron