or Connect

Posts by _AMD

That is what I use on my Glaser bag (per their recommendation), and it has worked well in my experience.Aaron
I think it's actually a 232. A beautiful SE base that Panerai released a few years back.Aaron
Yes, Mina told me that she has been working as a tailor for over 20 years. IIRC she worked at Attolini as well as other well known houses before striking out on her own. If others have information to the contrary, I am open to correction.Aaron
Ah, thank you for the clarification. I clearly misunderstood Cravate. Carry on.Aaron
Who are you referring to when you say "they are both no tailors"? I ask only because if you are referring to Mina, she is a tailor. She may not be the one cutting and sewing your order, but she is a tailor.Aaron
No, they are normal glasses with Rx lenses in them.Aaron
Wow, you live the life that I dream of at night. That is an absolutely amazing piece. Wear it in good health.Aaron
She will reply to any email sent to that address. Mina and Dino are both very busy, but are also both very responsive. I would give a little more time for a response, and check your junk mail folder. If you continue to have issues, it could be an email/provider issue. If so, you can feel free to PM me your contact info, and I will ask them to reach out to you. Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by jhcam8 There's about 4 of us here surrounded by haters. ^^ Nice wrist shot, PG. You can make it 5. Aaron
Can anyone recommend a good light gray cloth for trousers that will stand up to relatively hard wear? I am looking for something in a 2-3 season weight (New England weather). In fact recommendations on a medium gray for similar use would also be much appreciated. I have never really selected any fabric for myself (other than looking at the books that tailors had on hand), so I am not very familiar with what resources are available. Aaron