or Connect

Posts by _AMD

Has Patrizio asked to sign you on to his ad campaign yet? You've sold me on a least a few of his offerings.
I really do love that first one. I also have that one on the way. Pliny, cezhino, and one other member that I am forgetting right now were the nail in the coffin on that one for me.
B8 is actually more of what I would call a wine color. Below is a picture of my Grenadine Garza B8 from Patrizio. I think the color is a little better represented than the swatch online.
This post may have single-handedly moved the Agnelli Flannel up toward the top of my "to be funded" pile. It looks fantastic. Steed did you well with this suit.
I thought this request might be forthcoming, but I didn't have the information at my fingertips when I posted last night.The ties are (from left to right) Silk Twill ZZZC5, Grenadine Garza Solid A4, and Madder C8. All are unlined, three fold, and 9cm wide (length is slightly shorter on the grenadine than on the other two).
+1 on the bold. Although, in my case, it's part lazy and part unskilled photographer.
I second the comments from others. I like everything I have from Drake's, but I prefer Patrizio's work. Plus, you get to do business with Patrizio, who is a complete gentleman and a pleasure to interact with.Oh, also, so much want...
A few new brown ties were delivered today.
Why does the work day always take so long when the FedEx tracking says "DELIVERED"?
I'm glad it worked out for you. I was pushed over the edge by the same posters as yourself, apparently. I ended up with that one and two other colorways (one for my son). Funny about the new label on the challis.