or Connect

Posts by _AMD

Quote: Originally Posted by dkzzzz Oh yeaaa? But do tey have lotSa Owesome fleeces there? I need a new fleece underwear and a dressy ski jacket to stroll down Newbruy street on Saturdays. God, I hate Boston. That's rich! Someone from Hoboken bitching about Boston. Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by dopey You keep saying that. I do not think think it means what you think it means. Actually, you said that yourself long ago when you first described getting this coat. As I recall, there wasn't an eighth colorway and the stock was nearly gone on one of the others. I am sure the top right panel must have been that one. Damn you, dopey. You see, this is what happens when you sleep. I was waiting...
Quote: Originally Posted by ghulkhan you see how the trakcing stopped at foreign customs Um, that was taken yesterday. It is conceivable that the package would be at customs for a day (or more), and then continue on to its final destination. It is not very believable, however, that it would be held for one and a half months in customs. You know what they say, when you're in a hole, STOP DIGGING. Just my $0.02. Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by dopey If you read what I wrote, you will notice that I am not blaming Nino for anything. To repeat, I know he knows how to cut this correctly. The back is perfect. There is a reason the front is not, and it has nothing to do with the fit. I told you what I think the reason is. And lest this discussion go on any longer, let me put an end to it. I am right about this and you are not. And it is not because I am so...
Quote: Originally Posted by ghulkhan I dont normally post till later in the evenings. Sometime im too busy to between school and work. 1. Person lives in Australia 2. They bought some Gucci shoes from me in which I only asked them to add ten dollars to the shipping. 3. I think it was 115-120 total? USPS does not provide tracking for international shipments because USPS does not handle it the whole way. In my opinion, having shipped things...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria I got pulled over once. Goddamn Vermont. - B I 2nd this sentiment. Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria - B Stunning. Really, just beautiful shoes. Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast B6 S4 here. Not modded, just stock. Insurance costs on modded cars here are ridiculous (I used to have a lightly modded Civic Type R a while back and paid through the nose in insurance costs). S4s are fun cars though. I agree thoroughly. I have given more than a few Corvette, Ferarri, and Porsche drivers fits at the road tracks around me. Nothing like passing a prancing horse in your four door...
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast Be very VERY careful with this. In fact, I'd be tempted to say, pay the money & get it cleaned professionally. My reason: I have alcantara/leather sports seats in my car. Sticky black masking type tape ended up on the alcantara part, which is basically like suede to the touch. I tried to clean it myself and ended up causing damage rather than cleaning. Admittedly, I didn't think too much before trying to clean...
Quote: Originally Posted by Azure It´s # 82020\tTie Hanger\t$24.95 ! Not 8,97$ bstang was quoting the prices at Nordtrom Rack, not at Woodlore. Aaron