or Connect

Posts by _AMD

Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria - B Stunning. Really, just beautiful shoes. Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast B6 S4 here. Not modded, just stock. Insurance costs on modded cars here are ridiculous (I used to have a lightly modded Civic Type R a while back and paid through the nose in insurance costs). S4s are fun cars though. I agree thoroughly. I have given more than a few Corvette, Ferarri, and Porsche drivers fits at the road tracks around me. Nothing like passing a prancing horse in your four door...
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast Be very VERY careful with this. In fact, I'd be tempted to say, pay the money & get it cleaned professionally. My reason: I have alcantara/leather sports seats in my car. Sticky black masking type tape ended up on the alcantara part, which is basically like suede to the touch. I tried to clean it myself and ended up causing damage rather than cleaning. Admittedly, I didn't think too much before trying to clean...
Quote: Originally Posted by Azure It´s # 82020\tTie Hanger\t$24.95 ! Not 8,97$ bstang was quoting the prices at Nordtrom Rack, not at Woodlore. Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs These are the fourth EG made shoes I've owned but the first time I really feel like I am in the club. Dark oak on 888 last. Wow! Those are fantastic! Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by Milhouse Looks like I'm in the minority here. I'd wear it. Well, I would sure hope so. With a name like Milhouse and all. Aaron
PM sent on #2. Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy Speaking of women and argyles....... Oh my. I'm not typically a fan of argyle socks, but I guess that I could make an exception in this case. Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant Nice shoe. It is? Thank you. It is a Martegani captoe derby on the 7R last in dark cognac. Aaron
This is my first attempt at this angle, and I discovered that it's actually harder than it looks. I'll keep trying until I get it right. Aaron