or Connect

Posts by _AMD

Quote: Originally Posted by Azure It´s # 82020\tTie Hanger\t$24.95 ! Not 8,97$ bstang was quoting the prices at Nordtrom Rack, not at Woodlore. Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs These are the fourth EG made shoes I've owned but the first time I really feel like I am in the club. Dark oak on 888 last. Wow! Those are fantastic! Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by Milhouse Looks like I'm in the minority here. I'd wear it. Well, I would sure hope so. With a name like Milhouse and all. Aaron
PM sent on #2. Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy Speaking of women and argyles....... Oh my. I'm not typically a fan of argyle socks, but I guess that I could make an exception in this case. Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant Nice shoe. It is? Thank you. It is a Martegani captoe derby on the 7R last in dark cognac. Aaron
This is my first attempt at this angle, and I discovered that it's actually harder than it looks. I'll keep trying until I get it right. Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy Are these Pantherellas? If so, I think that I have the same pair. Nice regardless. Aaron
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Some better pics. You can get a better sense of what a Rubinacci suit looks like when worn naturally and in motion. You can even see me smiling. A simple posting of this picture should be your response to all future comments about your poses, or robotic appearance in pictures. I think this is the best picture of you that I have seen posted. It shows great style and fashion sense, as well as...
Quote: Originally Posted by agavilanes What do you wear? From what I have have gathered from reading his posts, his ass for a hat. Aaron