or Connect

Posts by rico1471

I'm wondering if that beautiful black suit is still available. If it is shoot me an email rico1471@yahoo.com I'd like to discuss it.
One of the best inexpensive cameras you can buy is a powershot S50. You can get it in your pricerange. While it's only a 5mp camera it takes quality shots. What kind of zoom/features are you looking for? You may also want to check out this site: http://www.dpreview.com/ for research If you can afford to break the $100...
In searching and researching to attempt to sort through the wealth of information on this site and the internet in general, I've come across 2 questions that I haven't been able to find answers for (despite significant use of the search feature). 1. How can someone tell if a piece of clothing, ie suit, is bespoke or part of a regular line/bought off the rack? 2. Is there an "easy" way to tell where a particular suit line falls in the quality pyramid for the suit...
I'm looking for 2nd (or 3rd) hand suits from the following: Kiton, Brioni, Battistoni, Attolini, Castangia, Isaia, Samuelsohn, Oxxford, Hickey Freeman, or a maker of similar quality. I'd like to spend less than $100 each. My preference is for navy blue, charcoal, grey w/stripe, or any other basic design. Up to this point i've gotten by with mix & match items from my local goodwill/salvation army/thrift store as it's EXTREMELY difficult to find a full suit in 42L. I work...