or Connect

Posts by johnpemberton

Lovely Zegna Couture "fatte a mano" (handmade) Black all leather shoes We have one pair each of: UK 7,UK 8,UK 8.5, UK 9 in stock.
Simply beautiful shoes - made in the Ferragamo factory in Italy. Comes with original box, dust bags, shoe horn and tissue paper. Item will be shipped free of charge via a premium courier, such as Fed Ex etc. Full tracking included. RRP £820 GBP. This line is currently sold at Selfridges in London. Couture Line - Top of the range. Made in Italy Premium Calf leather uppers, lining & sole Goodyear Welted construction. 1.25" Stacked heel Padded leather insole with...
Brioni cashmere sports jacket (£5); Louis Vuitton grey cashmere & wool suit (£50); Loro Piana yellow coat (£100); Hermes Tie (50p); Asprey (London) red cashmere & cotton sports jacket (£10)
My PC - the copy and paste function keeps crashing...its rendering my whole day a nightmare. Copy and paste is probably the most important function a computer needs to do
We have a limited amount of Dr Martens 50th Anniversary Edition Made In England boots left. These are highly desirable, because they were made in limited numbers (only 1460 pairs made worldwide). They come with a certificate of authenticity, and a special collectors box. They sell for over £250 on our website, but we are selling the last few pairs for -50% discount to SF members with a special code (published...
Quote: Originally Posted by Astronaut888 forgiveness if this has been discussed before or is a silly question. I noticed recently that the Dr Martens MIEs I have been seeing look different than mine. The eyelets of mine are not metal......was looking to pick up some oxblood MIE shoes online, and noticed that they have metal eyelets - mine do not. Here are some photos........ Picked these up many many years ago at a spot that was going out of...
Quote: Originally Posted by jagmqt I know that Dr Martens take some bashing around here, but in the winter months, I like thier basic brown boot...it's light and comfortable to walk in... My problem is the soles are extremely slippery and offer very little traction in any amount of snow or ice. Anyone ever have them resoled with something that offers more traction? A non-Dr Marten sole? Is that even possible? Thanks for any...
NEW DAILY LISTINGS - NOW LIVE Date: 25th November 2009 Data below shows the ebay item title and the item number. To search for any item you are interested in, just copy/paste the ebay item number into any ebay site. MAGEE GREY DOUBLE BREASTED MENS DESIGNER SUIT 44R\t350283810292 UNBRANDED DARK BLUE THICK WOOL MENS OVERCOAT L\t350283810279 BURTON BLACK DINNER SUIT TUXEDO 42S\t350283810269 WEIDENMANN BLACK PINSTRIPE DINNER SUIT TUXEDO 42S\t360211198718 HUNTSMAN BY SAVILE...
Hi, I have created this post to update users of this fine site of our new daily items. This post and offers supersede any previous offers made on SF. Special StyleForum Discounts: - Free UK postage - Half Price worldwide postage (i,e outside of the UK). - 25% extra discount on the ebay shop price - Free suit carrier (for all suits or jackets) Buying / Payment Procedure. Stage 1: To qualify for these discounts, just click the ebay buy it now button and make...
We have another Huntsman Savile Row suit for sale. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...#ht_2478wt_939