or Connect

Posts by foolsosuave

will new colorways of the flyknit racers be released this summer? i'm about to pull the trigger on the greys but i'm hopeful for something like the HTM variants
just received my fifth avenues after about 1.5 weeks; definitely happy with this awesome seller. I might buy another pair actually....
sup y'all, I need some hair advice. I'm trying to achieve the dry slicked back look. I've tried a few different things (american crew pomade, redken 03 pomade, mousse, styling paste...) but can't seem to achieve the airy dry look; my hair always ends up looking like a wet greaser-styled pompadour. here are some photos for what i'm going for (mac from it's always sunny, hugh...
15% off at shoe parlor with code SPSURE, bringing the total to 275. Don't think they have the addison though. I pulled the trigger last night and can't wait
I've been looking into a few styles of boots to wear casually; generally how should they fit as opposed to sneakers? I've been using this fit guide, but this seems to be more generally aimed at work boots instead of casual/dress boots. http://www.allensboots.com/site/page/pg5498-pn_Boot_Fit Is this, for the most part, an accurate boot fitting guide?
Quote: Originally Posted by BrettChaotix my max raw are my favorite pair of jeans, I've had them since Feb 2007 and wear them several times a week. I wear inbetween a 31 and 32 waist. I bought the 32 and should have bought the 31 but the stretch wasn't too bad. I'm looking for a pair of 31x36 during the Guilt sale. So do we have any definitive fit guide for the max raw's? True size is 32x32, should I size down to the 31?
reposting this from a misplace thread :x Hey all, first time poster here and well, i'm in quite a bind. I've come to a realization that my image needs a rehaul (imagine horror stories full of band t-shirts and levi's). I've always been rather fashion savvy due to the interests of many of my friends, but haven't had the funds to support the look I've been searching for. Recently, I landed a great internship that has left me with loads of extra cash...so I kind of...
Quote: Originally Posted by Osprey Guy First of all welcome to the SF! Now that we got that out of the way... I happen to be a "boot guy" and I generally like what R&R has been doing with their boots. Because they're fun! (But I have to quickly qualify that I pretty much dislike most everything else they do). But then I tend to have somewhat more of a liberal, let-your-hair-down-and-have-fun personal taste than most of the members in the SF (FYI- When...
Hey all, first time poster here and well, i'm in quite a bind. I've come to a realization that my image needs a rehaul. I've always been rather fashion savvy (to some extent) but haven't had the funds to support the look i've been searching for. Recently, I landed a great internship that has left me with loads of extra cash...so I kind of splurged... I've been wearing black chucks for awhile now (disgusting, I know), but to keep things short I wanted a pair of nice...