or Connect

Posts by collingsnyc

Cleaning out closet after losing some weight. Paypal and shipped in continental US. Will listen to reasonable offers for multiple items. Would love to sell the whole lot to one person. Located in San Francisco Bay Area. 1. Attolini sportcoat. Bought on this thread, worn zero times. $300. Have attached additional iPhone photos. SOLD. http://www.styleforum.net/t/263393/sold-nwot-satoria-attolini-cashmere-jacket-44r-350 2. Ike Behar dress shirts. Basic white dress...
Final drop. $350. Must be near record-low for a Kiton suit.
$400 pppp. taking a bath on this. It's a beautiful suit. Regards, Jeff
$425 pppp shipped to con US. It's a beautiful suit. Please let me know if you have any questions. Bought from one of our most experienced sellers (above). It's everything he says it is.
$450 pppp shipped to con us.
Price reduced to $475 shipped pppp to con US.
SOLD. Purchased this suit from Mr. Moo two weeks ago, and despite my wishful thinking it does not fit me, and I'm too lazy to have it tailored. $350 pppp shipped to your door, which is at a substantial loss to me. Mr. Moo has given me permission to use his photos (and was kind enough to send them to me), so if they're not showing up appropriately in the thread below, I'll post them as...
Sold. Thanks for the support.
I received this as a gift. It is in brand-new, factory sealed condition. I'd like to avoid the 'bay and Craigslist if I can avoid it. Would cost you $1,299 + tax + recycling fees (if any) + shipping. They go in and out of stock at popular retailers. $1,350 obro, shipped in continental USA. Please let me know if you have any questions. Have sold a few things here and bought a ton.
SOLD. Just bought these shoes from NewYorkRanger on this thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/260115/crockett-jones-audley-handgrade-8-5e-uk-classic-black-cap-toe-fits-9-9-5d-us. They're beautiful and as described. Includes original box and bags, no trees. I'm selling them because I realized as I opened the box that they are identical to the Handgrade C&J's I already own. That's ridiculous, I know, but I'm sure I'm not the first. $325 shipped and paypalled in the...