Posts by tricky

The oakley small cases are amazing. I believe the large are still available but the small ones are perfect for most watches.
Ebay and grailed are the only places I know outside of retailers.
@duff406 it looks great on you! It's definitely my favourite shirt as well.
In my favourite vest from EP. Any chance you'll bring these back Mike?
Another good option I recently picked up is Rogue Territory Strider. Size 31 has an 11.25 front rise.
Thanks a lot guys. I wore the 32s yesterday and they are definitely the better fit and will be perfect with a bit of stretch.
Couple of questions about the low rigid straights. I bought a pair of 32x32 and 34x32 (pictured above). I'm likely a 33 but there were none. The 32 looks good and I can button them without much discomfort. I would like a bit more room in the top block and was wondering if they'll stretch a bit? My 34 pictured above are too baggy. I'm thinking about giving a cold soak in hopes of shrinking them a bit. I don't have much length to play with though. Will a cold soak shrink...
Very curious to know....thanks! BTW they're awesome pants so hopefully they work for you.
Well they are smaller all around. I'd say all my other 32s are more like 33/34 these are very TTS.They are a soft cotton herringbone...tried to get a shot.
This one I believe...