or Connect

Posts by otc

Because nobody actually turns into the first lane anymore. If their next move is a left turn a mile down the road, fuck everybody, they are going for their target move immediately.
Except for netflix...holy shit.Even though I more than doubled my money when I sold...I wish I was still holding some of that.
I made the fritters (from jerusalem) instead of the cakes (from plenty). Although they may have been too watery...the first few were unwieldy, but I eventually got the hang of them and they looked similar to photos I have seen. They use a tiny amount of oil for frying...just a tablespoon vs a 1/4 inch like the cakes call for.
Did not like the swiss chard fritters anywhere near as much as the leek fritters...although considering the exponentially larger quantity of butter and oil in the look fritters, that is probably to be expected. (still want to try the cakes when I can get sorrel) They weren't as flavorful, and I didn't get a fritter-like crispness on the outside (the later that actually browned was very thin and didn't amount to much). Still, I think that they could potentially make a...
Cloud based office for corporate use...just seems like you are asking for catastrophic problems in the future. Remembered another thing I think sucks about iMessage...people have had terrible luck with it when travelling abroad (and either not using data so they don't have to pay $$$ or simply being places where they don't get compatible data). Texts come through and go out just fine, but apple makes all of your iphone friends imessage you...and you never get them and...
I like that sentiment, but I don't like the way they have done it.Most apple customers don't even know that they are saying fuck you to the carriers since apple made it seamless (also, unless they have a legacy plan, every iphone user is paying for unlimited texts anyways). Most iphone users hardly realize that they aren't sending a text, and if the data connection is spotty, apple goes ahead and sends a text anyways.They've also locked it down to apple-only. So if you...
Bhowie-- Apparently you can go to https://supportprofile.apple.com/MySupportProfile.do and log in with your itunes account. From there, you can deregister your device, and people should be able to text you. edit: you may also have to delete your phone number form the support site according to some commentators. easiest option may just be calling 1-800-MY-APPLE and giving them your info and telling them to fix their fucking shit.
I dunno...this is one of the reasons I hate iMessage.There are other people who have had this problem, you can probably find their stories and what worked for them online.My guess would be contacting apple. Apple apparently still thinks you have an iphone, so they are telling all of their little iphone users that they should contact you using their special proprietary service instead of just sending a normal text.If Apple gets you out of the database, then people should...
My friend who works at an auction house showed me this lovely plate.The back side was much more interesting [[SPOILER]]