or Connect

Posts by otc

I pull while I masturbate.
Signed a lease application for a sweet new apartment. Corner unit, so the balcony faces east and sees the lake (although there are buildings between it and the lake) and the big living and bedroom windows face west to see the sunset and wrigley field. New appliances (although electric stove ) cherry floors, lots of space. Not as keen on having to take an elevator every day, but I suppose that's the price you pay for having a building with a view, and amenities like a...
Yes...
Speaking of mirrors... the bathroom scene with a mirror in Doom 3 is one of the only truly "HOLY SHIT" moments I've ever had playing a video game. I don't think I had ever seen a mirror in an FPS before...and the reveal is quite freaky.
Yeah, I almost bought that during the steam sale...luckily I decided to read a little bit more about it first and discovered basically what Ataturk just said.
I rode in a car with a friend the other day. I have known him for close to 10 years, but apparently never ridden in a car he has driven (we all live in the city without cars...and I enjoy driving, so anytime we rent a car, I do it). It was terribly frightening. Incredibly jerky braking/acceleration...even after pointing it out/complaining and him acknowledging that it was happening, it didn't seem like he could control it. One of the passengers was getting noticeably...
Don't think I'd want this in my house, but this has a pretty cool effect: Full album of construction here: http://imgur.com/gallery/pFaF2
Most people don't realize that chipotle chicken is thigh... That is why it tastes good.
The classics without the whale tale are still my favorite. If I had a garage, I would buy one as a "daily" driver (since I don't need to drive to work, I can deal with a car like that without worrying that it is always 100% working Monday morning)
Build mostly done. Has windows on the SSD but I decided not to reuse my old HDD so I ordered a new one and thus don't have bulk storage yet. Also ordered a bluray drive for 35 bucks just in case I ever want to rip a movie. Thought it looks ugly with the blank slot (the other slot holds a hot swap bay for my off site backup drive). Gotta get the hdd in place (which means I have to keep the HDD cage unless I get rid of the card reader in the 3.5 bay) and take care of...