or Connect

Posts by otc

So I put the new throttle cables on the bike (PITA because they are just barely long enough), removed the petcock, disassembled, cleaned, and reassembled and installed with a new washer. Put the battery in, slowly pumped the kickstarter a few times with the ignition off (to get some oil flowing around and stuff), and then hit the starter. Started up instantly and ran well. I suppose that should be expected with a battery that has been sitting on a tender for 6...
The big problem with risk is player elimination. If you get eliminated early, you might have another 2 hours to go before your friends finish. Is suggest either Smallworld or the Game of Thrones board game as thematically similar alternatives to risk. The former being shorter and simpler to learn, the latter being a backstabby epic battle of world domination (don't play with friends who will hold a grudge and can't handle you lying to, misleading, and generally fucking...
Ring degloving is a terrifying thing. They have started making silicone rings for people who need to keep their hands safe but refuse to go ringless. They seem to break into 2 campus based marketing. One set goes after manly men showing people using tools and heavy equipment with gritty hands. The other type markets towards outdoors people, particularly sports that use rope like climbing and sailing.
Lot of good overturning all those gun laws between 2010 and 2015 did. I guess the Hispanics maybe saved themselves a bit.
I don't know who to believe!
Land Rover discovery sport looks like a Saturn...
This vaccine thing is a little silly... Sure the information wasn't easily available or widely known to anyone besides experts...but presidential candidates (and sitting senators) have access to all sorts of experts. It is almost certain they had some expert tell them "this whole vaccine thing is bullshit". Five minutes later, some political expert told them "This whole vaccine thing is bullshit...but only the experts actually know that while a large number of potential...
I'm just saying that there's enough variation in the used M3 market (and a lot of owners buying and selling cars that have been kept in excellent shape) that insurance might give enough money to buy a car that was in good shape. Not suggesting that the damage to his car would total it...just saying he might get screwed if he did have it totalled. Contrast that to something like...a 2002 Ford Explorer. Maybe you have kept it in tip top shape. OEM replacement parts as...
I guess this is old news...but Keurig introduced a cold beverage machine that carbonates and chills water and mixes with branded syrups (Coke products are signed on at least) They did this at the same time that SodaStream was seeing turnaround success by rebranding themselves away from syrup based sugar-drinks and towards simple carbonated waters and flavored waters? It seems so obviously stupid. A can of coke is cheap as shit, is already instantly available from your...
Um, you drive it?Honestly, it varies a lot by state (some states, plates even stay with the car rather than the owner).But as long as you have the signed title, a signed bill of sale, and proof of insurance (just add it to your insurance over the phone/via the mobile app as soon as it is yours...just need the VIN)...you should be fine without plates. You could always tape a copy of the bill of sale in the back windshield to make it look official, but as long as the...