or Connect

Posts by otc

I know you like your big house, but the median new single family home size in the US didn't go above 2000sq ft until like 1998...and that's new-construction, so figure the size of existing housing stock is well below that. It is an apartment in Europe that is bigger than more than half of the houses in the US...calling that modest seems either insane or out-of-touch.
define separated? the majority of new construction is open plan and sets the kitchen right in the rest of the living space.They usually throw in an island (because...everybody needs an island!) so they aren't quite as sparse as Finn's photos, but they certainly aren't separated.
1900 sq ft is monsterous in an urban apartment. I mean, googling 1900 sq ft house gives me things like this which look like pretty solid 3 bedrooms: Figure in the apartment, you are also cutting out certain things that often take up space in a house like home gyms, laundry rooms (although in-unit is pretty standard in new construction now), and no need for a big furnace, AC, water heater, etc.
Sounds like Mouse has you guys covered...back when this first came up, I was going to try and stick the files somewhere easy for you guys to download without having to set up a torrent client or anything...but then I forgot.If that would still be helpful, something can be arranged.I don't know when you watched it, but his current versions of SW and ESB are pretty seamless.I haven't seen the new ROTJ, but his V1.0 of ROTJ still had some pretty bad special edition CGI in it...
Still seems a bit high. Chicago property taxes are low compared to the surrounding suburbs. Looking at a similar value condo down the street (since I have no idea what the assessed value would actually be) that owes taxes....redfin estimates 7300 a year in taxes which would put it around $1400 a month in condo dues.For a building that doesn't even have a pool (and for a price that I don't think includes parking)...I'd still call that high. The included utilities are...
Jesus...Pretty sure my GF's studio apartment has more kitchen than that.Yeah....condos....Some of those older buildings have crazy dues. And I am sure maintenance is extra high when you are a landmark building and are thus probably required to make repairs to a certain specification.However, it looks like it includes utilities, taxes, doorman, exercise rooms, etc. so it could be worse.
Here's a 1600 sq ft Mies apartment. How many units would you count there? Little weird given the lack of overhead cabinets.http://www.estately.com/listings/info/860-north-lake-shore-drive--67Seems like it would be a bit small...maybe not lacking surface area, but certainly lacking storage (unless I am missing something by the fridge or across from it).
I don't think some of them even eat besides sitting in front of the TV.Maybe not in a 1600sq ft apartment, but I have seen so many places that don't even have a clear space where you would put a dining table. You're limited to maybe some stools at a kitchen counter-top, or sitting on the couch and eating off a coffee table.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fangirl-jake-t-austin-dating_us_569e4db3e4b00f3e9862d2e0? One of these days, Neo is actually going to get with Taylor Swift
I don't know what it is, but I have always felt that people in MN really do have trouble dealing with highways.