or Connect

Posts by otc

Apple just keeps getting better at the "we are telling you it is true, so it must be true" game. 21.5" is big. This feature (that our competition has had for years) is brand new. You only need one USB port. Courage.
In what world do a 21.5" and 27" imac count as "colossal" and "ginormous". Apple started selling a 30" cinema display in like 2004 (although they have now completely exited the display market). I've had 27" display for years (back when the market was flooded with cheap korean ones), and I doubt I would ever buy a display smaller than 24"...maybe a 22" if I had very specific space needs. The new Surface thing comes with a 28.
No more or less invasive than my previous Android phones. I like it a lot overall, although I still haven't come to terms with the size yet. I have the small one, but it is still bigger than my previous phones. Nice to hold, but I am left handed and can't quite reach the top right hand corner while holding it comfortably (and that's where a lot of stuff is placed for you righty cucks). Camera is awesome. Finger print reader position is slick (and swiping down on it to...
It is midnight and my new Pixel is still at 68% battery. Hasn't been plugged in since I left for work. Wasn't a heavy use day, but that's still incredible.
Vader isn't the first evil and mysterious right hand man to Palpatine...so I am not sure that people would be that confused about where he came from. Also, R2-D2 never had his memory wiped and he definitely knew a bunch of shit that he wasn't letting on.
@LA Guy Since when is CE showing up in google and not requiring 100 posts to comment?Also, kind of scary that there are people/bots out there just looking for opinions they disagree with to throw some canned response at. On SF, it is obvious this sort of thing is happening...but on many other message boards, a naive reader would not identify them as political astroturfing.
It didn't used to...but did they change something? For instance, it used to require 100 posts, and that guy had 0.
Lol. Is this like hitting the right farmer's insurance search terms?
The fold down massive touchscreen seems like it would be super fun to dick around with. But that's a lot of money, and I certainly wouldn't play with it enough to justify.The XPS 13 is a solid computer and easily ranks with the macs.I'm pretty happy with my Thinkpad T460s. The X1 thing is starting to branch off away from "real thinkpad". I have some coworkers who opted for the smaller X260 and it seems quite nice too. I sized up from my X230 since the new T series are...
I mean, as I said, the guns were unloaded when being carried, and only loaded in the little shooting space immediately before throwing the clays.But yes, nothing like a safety video and comprehension test. The whole thing certainly didn't generate a "wow, I guess people are really safe with their guns" feeling among my friends.I don't know about bringing them in from out of state (which I could see being a bit annoying if A. getting Illinois documents requires residency....