or Connect

Posts by otc

I'm happy...but I should probably sell it before people start questioning how long it will take to produce 300k of those things...
Possibly the only time I have purchased kale....but this salad is fucking awesome.
Tesla's not going to revolutionize transportation until the self-driving is completely autonomous. Driving with electricity is no different from driving with gas. Superchargers work ok for the occasional road trip (although isn't the 20 minutes figure only for a half charge...that's not great), but for most uses, charging at home will be sufficient. I'd also expect to see more parking lots with power run to every spot as the cars get more common...maybe not a high power...
I have a 4k TV. I think I've watched 4k content once...to make sure it works Some little amazon underwater documentary. Built in youtube app doesn't do 4k, I don't want to pay extra for netflix 4k, and the last amazon show I watched (Bosch) was only available in 1080p. If I don't use the built in stuff, I think I need a new receiver that supports 4k and I might have to upgrade my HTPC too. And even then, all it is really doing is upscaling 720 and 1080 content (which...
Well considering the homeowner wasn't actually at home...I'd say they can be pretty sure that the intent is not bodily harm.But that's cool, we don't actually expect you to read the article or the discussion in this thread about it...
I hit that backdoor twice
is that start-up named Uber?Because last I checked, they are ready to ditch their paid driver force the second the technology is available...
And don't forget...plenty of people are already on snapchat while driving.I'm fine with HRoi getting to keep driving, but put those fuckers on autopilot (since we can't seem to convince them to put the phone away).Because of this, I'd be cool with them including it by default and not offering a cheaper option without it...especially since at some point, it is just software. Many of those sensors will be included for other reasons, and everything is fly-by-wire anyway, so...
Anecdotally...it is being blamed on the weather. People shoot each other when they are out and about. They don't go out and about much when the winter is really cold. The last two winters were blindingly cold and murder rates were low. This past winter has been extremely warm, and a bunch more people have been shot. We'll see how things go in the summer when shootings normally increase...the national media seems to love to shit on Chicago either because it is a bunch...
Well if you don't like this trend of shitting on the guests, you gotta go post on some wedding advice websites, because a bunch of them are saying "nah, Sunday is fine". (Personally I suspect this is because Sunday weddings mean that the wedding industry gets paid twice every weekend instead of once).Saturday, duh.The Sunday on a long weekend thing can be funny. Works if you have a lot of young guests (like immediate/close family and then all of your friends, who are all...