or Connect

Posts by otc

And yeah, like Mouse said...it is pretty much unlimited texting everywhere. I was on an old 200 text plan but was basically blowing through it every month (didn't care much as my employer covers it). That used to be more than enough since I mostly used my Google Voice number...but ever since iPhones led the charge in sending MMS instead of SMS, I had to switch to using my normal carrier (GV has issues with MMS). Tried to switch up my line to unlimited texting, and we...
May vary by provider, but I *think* you are sending 1 text.the 5 iphones go out as iMessages, and the 2 non-iphones go out as an MMS with all 7 people's numbers attached (unlike SMS, MMS can have multiple recipients). Pretty sure most carriers gave up on charging differently for MMS and SMS messages a long time ago.
That's the problem with living in Chicago but being from somewhere else...I'm always gone for thanksgiving. I am sure I will snag some 2014 regular BCBS with ease, but if it is anything like last year, I won't see a single bottle of the special stuff.
You are experiencing her with the wrong sensory organ
Sends MMS to the rest (which is notably different from an SMS)
Fuck fake trees
And no, they did not have any Arco lamps... Must of what they had were new designs.
Sorry guys, I'd love to hook someone up with a bunch of Minnesota and Chicago beers but the timing just doesn't work out with my schedule this year.
At the Steel Toe Brewing tap room This is the Chux which is a blend of the Size 7 IPA and the Provider golden ale.
Room and board moved their outlet to a big new building in Minneapolis and razed the old building. Some good deals to be had even if you aren't in the door right at opening (only opens up on the weekend). Today had some great prices on a few artemide lamps, a decent selection of rugs, and some nice upholstered pieces that must have been custom jobs that for canceled/returned.