or Connect

Posts by otc

Bernie didn't have to worry about immigration up in Burlington! I'm trying to go somewhere nearby for a wedding and it is absurdly difficult. Flights to Burlington are stupidly expensive unless you are willing to spend all day making connecting flights in the wrong direction. Literally easier to just go to Canada instead, but I was unsure about having to fly to Montreal, rent a car, and then drive back into the US.
Where in the hell are you thrifting Snap-On and MAC tools? Also, as a former Snap-On stock holder...eff you for not buying off the truck!
Nah, I have to agree that it is wrong to characterize it as frivolous. Over-zealous sure, but there were clearly legal questions that needed to be resolved. Jury probably made the right decision, but can you imagine the public response if they hadn't even tried to put the case in front of a jury? In a situation where an interaction between two people leaves the unarmed one dead and the armed one alive with no witnesses...can you really just let it go without a full...
So when are you inviting us all over?I can't wait to pass out on a piobchair
That feeling when you made the prudent move and sold off a bunch of a well performing stock that had become overweight in your portfolio in order to rebalance...but that stock has continued to increase another 40% since you sold that chunk I'm still at a 914% gain overall on it...but I sold 20% of the shares in november...
At least on att, I'm ok disabling or ignoring the carrier crap... It is the manufacturer crap that is integrated into the interface and I can't get rid of that sucks.
But half of the shitty stuff is Samsung's own shit...
I mean, I suppose it is a discount prepaid handset...the people doing the phone hacking probably aren't going to put a lot of work into it...and you can 100% expect AT&T and Samsung to load it with branded shit. I wish everyone could do stock android if they wanted, but I will say that some of Motorola's enhancements on my Moto X were actually pretty good.
Don't forget about those awful commercials they kept running during the olympics where a bunch of "not actors" kept having their "minds blown" seeing how awesome chevy is.No idea how they are winning all of these awards (unless they are shitty awards that are given in narrow categories where chevy is the only real entry)...maybe their trucks/SUVs are fine, but the cars I have driven are junk*.*I drove some tiny low power manual rental in Cape Town that I think was a...
Yeah, I've had a Fusion a couple of times--perfectly fine automobile. Usually I have pretty good rental car luck... The Mustang wasn't really rental car roulette (almost every convertible rental I see is a mustang...but I suppose you run the risk of getting an Old Man Chrysler) I am rapidly forming an opinion that Chevy just sucks...had a Malibu once and thought it was a pretty awful car too. Used to think there was little difference between the big 3, but it seems to...