or Connect

Posts by otc

Fucking white people
Only anti vaxxer I know is a hard core Trump supporter...
I spent like an hour and a half in line this morning... In the lobby of my building which happens to be my polling place. Seemed to be staffed by morons... Never had to wait any significant amount of time before.
I meant that as more of a comment on "the XKCD guy likes neat facts" while "Trump likes neat...statements"Not surprising the facts guy would come out against Trump.
I mean, isn't that basically the same as saying "required"? They don't have to do it (other than those who get a 1-year masters of education as their way of getting their teaching certification), but if they are in a step-and-lane compensation system, they would be stupid not to take some summer/part-time bullshit masters program at a cheap school. Easy way to justify a masters degree in something that interests you but has zero relevance to your life as well.
A cartoonist that occasionally makes comics that are simply graphical depictions of facts? I can't see why he wouldn't be a trump supporter at all...
I'm in Illinois which is a very-blue state...so I've seen this sentiment many times from both sides (the above, but also people keeping something like a Michigan registration to vote for the R candidate in past elections). Are people not aware that this is literal voter fraud? College students are allowed to do it (because they haven't technically replaced their permanent residence yet), but for everyone who is simply living and working in some other city from the one...
Clearly it should have been Johnson - Wayne 2016. The "hurr-durr-what is that?" campaign!
I understand wojt's presence here a little more now: http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/11/04/polands-largest-tv-network-airs-clinton-cash/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
I'd like to try it, but I've considered just going to the local LAN center and playing it for a couple of hours instead of buying it.Otherwise I'll just keep playing overwatch.