or Connect

Posts by otc

So when are you inviting us all over?I can't wait to pass out on a piobchair
That feeling when you made the prudent move and sold off a bunch of a well performing stock that had become overweight in your portfolio in order to rebalance...but that stock has continued to increase another 40% since you sold that chunk I'm still at a 914% gain overall on it...but I sold 20% of the shares in november...
At least on att, I'm ok disabling or ignoring the carrier crap... It is the manufacturer crap that is integrated into the interface and I can't get rid of that sucks.
But half of the shitty stuff is Samsung's own shit...
I mean, I suppose it is a discount prepaid handset...the people doing the phone hacking probably aren't going to put a lot of work into it...and you can 100% expect AT&T and Samsung to load it with branded shit. I wish everyone could do stock android if they wanted, but I will say that some of Motorola's enhancements on my Moto X were actually pretty good.
Don't forget about those awful commercials they kept running during the olympics where a bunch of "not actors" kept having their "minds blown" seeing how awesome chevy is.No idea how they are winning all of these awards (unless they are shitty awards that are given in narrow categories where chevy is the only real entry)...maybe their trucks/SUVs are fine, but the cars I have driven are junk*.*I drove some tiny low power manual rental in Cape Town that I think was a...
Yeah, I've had a Fusion a couple of times--perfectly fine automobile. Usually I have pretty good rental car luck... The Mustang wasn't really rental car roulette (almost every convertible rental I see is a mustang...but I suppose you run the risk of getting an Old Man Chrysler) I am rapidly forming an opinion that Chevy just sucks...had a Malibu once and thought it was a pretty awful car too. Used to think there was little difference between the big 3, but it seems to...
After my prior weekend of being pleasantly surprised by a great expereince in a consumer-level american car...Chevy pulled off the veil this weekend and reminded me just how bad americans can be at making cars. The Chevy Cruze LT I had this past weekend was somehow the worst late model car driving experience I have ever had (and there are 2 trim levels below that!). Give me a hyundai or KIA any day...for $21-22k MSRP, you could do a lot better. Steering was overly soft...
4chan doesn't do facts
I think I have posted about the difficulty in getting liability coverage on rental cars if you aren't a car owner. Collision is easy (many credit cards offer primary coverage, almost all offer secondary coverage, Amex even sells per-rental increased coverage). All of the options are significantly cheaper (or free) than the per-day fee for anything other than a 1 day rental. Liability seems basically impossible other than paying the per-day fee. You can get non-owner...