or Connect

Posts by otc

Michelin guide is out and gave Grace all 3 stars.I've still been wanting to go, but this will probably make it more difficult.Alinea kept 3, 42 Grams was introduced at 2 (and is BYOB and up the street from me...I may have to go). No other real changes except Mexique lost its star due to inconsistency...not surprising as it wasn't very good when I went there).
28, opened a Roth IRA sometime in fall 2008 if I recall correctly. Bought Apple, Sunpower, Vestas, and a S&P500 index fund. Apple multiplied (until it hit its stop order in the flash crash and I didn't feel confident enough to re-buy). Sunpower did ok for a bit and then went to shit. Ended up tendering my shares when Total bought 60% since that drove the price up and seemed like a better deal than continued ownership. Vestas had some trouble through 2011 and it was only...
Grr, I may have waited too long to put the bike away. Wanted to give it a good washing first (it is kind of grimy)...but just haven't had time during daylight hours. Now today it is below freezing and looks like it will stay cold. As long as it is willing to start in the cold, I can still ride it to my friend's condo garage, but once it is there, I can't really do any work or cleaning. Things I would like to take care of if I had somewhere I could work on it while...
+20 = 103,470
4 ingredients, less than 30 minutes: macaroni, milk, cheese, and a sprinkle of sodium citrate.Google for exact ratios... The modernist cuisine site has a picture of the recipe from the "Modernist Cuisine At Home" book.
I figure if i complain enough times, maybe they will put me on a FedEx or UPS only list.I don't usually hate on the USPS that much (you can still mail something across the country for less than 50 cents) but I would never rely on them for time sensitive delivery...
2nd amazon item in the past week has not made its Prime shipping deadline because USPS reported the business was closed. First time was on saturday...so I wasn't actually here, but I am 99% sure it was open. This time, I got the email saying they failed delivery while sitting in my office... I have already emailed amazon multiple times this year to complain about similar issues (always USPS, never a problem when they use other carriers). At least this time they offered...
I think he bought most of Colorado.
Pretty sure people looking for a roommate in a unit they rent and occupy can be as discriminatory as they want.
Did you represent Lou Pai in the luckiest divorce in the world?For those who don't know, Lou Pai had a long term affair with a stripper and a kid outside of his marriage. When his wife found out it sparked a divorce and Lou dumped all of his enron stock just before it went bankrupt. Can't remember if he was forced to liquidate by the court or just did it himself to free up cash, but it ended up protecting him from insider trading charges unlike all of the other...