Posts by otc

Are those the same european cultures where kids often live with their parents into their 30s like it is no big deal? I mean, in Gib's grandparents' case, it sounds like both their children AND their grandchildren already own homes. Do the kids really want a townhome in Virginia? They aren't waiting for their parents to hand down a residence.
Yeah...the greyball tool seems legit enough. It is almost certainly against the terms of service to use the app to summon drivers for some sort of sting operation...so no big deal shutting those people down along with abusive users. In terms of the method of operation...sounds pretty similar to a shadow ban, which forums have used for a long time to stop abusive users from just starting over with a new account.However, it is absolutely true that Uber spent a lot of time...
Did not enjoy the Grand Cherokee I rented last weekend.
My dad is still rocking a 98. $13k seems pretty high?
Honestly...first time I have ever seen that rating scale. When I was little it was just beginning/intermediate/advanced and when I was on a team, there were no levels. I don't need to take the lessons to enjoy myself or anything...but I've always managed to find value in professional instruction and I know there are things that I could improve and/or things that an outside observer would notice I have gotten sloppy on with lack of practice.
Eh, I raced for years and am pretty confident on anything besides like the steepest 8ft wide chutes. Mostly like to ski the trees beside blacks. My own assessment fell somewhere between 8 and 9.I felt emboldened by quotes like this:There were only a few things I shied away from at the bird, and that was more because of shitty rocky conditions...I would have been emboldened by fluffy about.Also things like this:Feel good to me. Despite my humble brag, I would never...
Trying to sign up for a day of ski school (part because I always like pro coaching to refine my technique in every sport...part because the friends I am going with can't ski all of the terrain I want to cover...and part because monday is a holiday and with a 3-person lesson, I can pay to skip the lift line). I can't decide if I am a level 8 or a level 9 according to their scale. I'm sure it doesn't actually matter (since they group you up the day of with 2 other skiers...
In the reddit thread, he says it used to when they vape juice was "low quality" but now that the juices have gotten better he doesn't notice it.Natural selection at its finest...
My head hurts just trying to picture what a 3800 SF home that idfnl would buy looks like after tacking on 2200 more SF...
TSLA is just going higher and higher...